Where do you find hot wives or milfs

I'm not as young as some of you guys. But I have met hotwives and Milf's in places like Wal-Mart, gas stations etc etc. They are everywhere you just have to approach respectful most are not going to just come up and talk to you unless you are at a bar or club. And you will beable to tell if they are into you or not. Definitely have to dress a certain way depending on where your at trying to met them.

As a young bull where are good places to find older women that need a good fuck ? Living in the south seems like it would be harder?….I go out of course but none I’m interested in go out during the time I do it seems like. Give me some advice ladies…looking to sneak in the home while the hubby is out playing golf 😘
Here-
Get verified and make some media and post some requests in your area.

The reality is if you are using this site to find older white women then of course you will have no luck, mostly just talkers on here. Bars are not much better older couples typically don't hang out there. Best places in our opinion is SLS or similar site or at vacation resorts.
What’s the link to the SLS site?

From a couples perspective, that is cool you would drive an hour! But after a few times the guy falls back and only comes when he can, which usually equates to once a month.
That has been our experience. The first time the guy promises he will be frequent, but after a bit it slows down, so it's not you per say.
I chat thru the day with him and set up a time so she doesn't wait, I tell her about a half hour before he shows so she is pleasantly surprised!
At the end of the day, it's all about expectations and managing them. I'm all about transparency, so I won't commit to something I can't sustain. On the flip side, the effort has to be both ways, there can't be an expectation that only one person will do all the commuting.

Over here in australia, I can't find a bull for my wife. They're either all talk or are just rude and arrogant. You'd think it'd be easy but I've almost given up.

As a young bull where are good places to find older women that need a good fuck ? Living in the south seems like it would be harder?….I go out of course but none I’m interested in go out during the time I do it seems like. Give me some advice ladies…looking to sneak in the home while the hubby is out playing golf 😘
We're in the south and begging for bbc for her. It doesn't seem like it would be hard for black guys to find females looking

I have always wondered this myself. Since I have been on this site I am constantly looking for tattoo and jewelry on ankles and wrist. I have never seen a woman with a tat out in public or the jewelry for that matter.

I think if you go looking you won't find. It's one of those "just when you least expect it" kind of thing. I remember I was walking thru the Wal-Mart parking lot in Bluebell PA, and out of the blue this white woman approached me. She said her husband always wanted to see her suck a black dick. I kept looking around to make sure I was not getting punked lol. Went back to my hotel and the rest is history.

Back