Where did your interest in this lifestyle begin?

I asked my husband awhile back where he first realized he has cuckold feelings. He recounted something that I had forgotten about. We had been married a few years and had rented a beach house with his brother and a few friends for a week. A few days in, the A/C broke so he called a repair company and they sent someone out to fix it.

The guy showed up and went to work and I was down at the pool in my bikini and had no idea anyone was at the house. I came inside and realized my husband, his brother the repairman were standing there talking about the fix. I was curious because it was so hot in the house so I stood there in my bikini and listened as the repairman explained the fix and how much it cost.

He and I can’t remember why, but as part of the explanation, the guy pulled out a ladder thermometer thingy and was shooting it around the room. Then, he starred shooting it on my body. I couldn’t really see it but apparently he shot it on my stomach, my tits and my bottoms over my pussy as part of his explanation.

My husband said it was obvious that the older guy was ogling me in my bikini and having the guy shoot his laser all over my body in my private areas as part of his demonstration right in front of him and his own brother was shocking and he didn’t know what to say or do. He said nothing and let the guy get away with it. This happening apparently later made him super horny and after the guy left he jerked off thinking about it and the fact that the guy deliberately did this and he did not stop him. Apparently years later he still thinks about it and gets instantly hard.

We started together in the swinging lifestyle about 1999. Back then my wife and I were dating and she was bisexual. Our first endeavors was seeking out the elusive single bi female. It ended up meeting couples with bi females for soft swap. Transitioned into full swap. Our first encounter with a black male was at a swingers gathering at a pub. We invited several people back to the house but only two males showed up. The white guy was really small and wondered why he was even in the lifestyle. She enjoyed the black male. Later on we invited another single black male we had chatted with on SDC. The wife had some awesome orgasms with him, and great cum filled pussy. As years went on, we have sought out pretty much single black males due to size. She gets so wet just thinking about her pussy being stretched out. We have so many scenarios yet to have happen but its all about timing. We have met a couple of awesome guys on here and hoping for the opportunity to meet more.

View media item 273730
View media item 273729
View media item 273726View attachment 3604290View attachment 3604292
Both my husband and I love your videos and would like to correspondand get to know you better !
Alycia

Reactions: wit
Back