When your girlfriend or wife has an emotional love and attachment to her black lover you have a choice, it could be a new beginning.

When your girlfriend or wife has an emotional love and attachment to her black lover you have a choice, it could be a new beginning.

My current girlfriend and I choose to go in a different direction to involve an emotional connection with her black lover if it should happen naturally.

It's almost eight years since her first BLACK MAN, oh how our life had changed. I am very content and satisfied with my station as a privileged submissive cuckold. I've always believed that a sexually exciting woman like Julie deserved to have a choice of men that are well endowed, equally as passionate with enough stamina and desire to meet her insatiable needs. She has had some of the greatest and most satisfying sex with a few Alpha Black Men but really craved some emotional connection.

She felt emotionally empty with her bulls even though she had very satisfying sex with them. She needed to have at least one select alpha BLACK man in her life who she could feel an emotional attachment to. Five years ago she met Jerome.

He obviously accomplished that with her in his first few times together as lovers. It was October 2018. It truly would have been an amazing experience to witness that very first time but I was only allowed to listen outside the bedroom door. That had been made clear to me long beforehand, that the first three or four times would be off limits to me.

She suggested alone time would allow her to be herself and give them both the opportunity to bond together as lovers. The passionate kissing and making out before they even went up to the bedroom was far beyond anything Julie and I had ever experienced as a couple, it was unbelievable. She was acting like a whole different woman, her hands were all over him. She put her hand down his unbuttoned pants and whispered to him how much she needed his big beautiful black cock, you make me so wet and my panties are soaked. In response Jerome said, pull those panties down and show me. She pulled them down a little and he said, all the way baby. He was now sitting on the couch with her facing him, she pulled them all the way down and as she stepped out of them he said, give them to me. He took them and said oh yeah baby there soaked all right and he threw them over to me. OMG I have never experienced her getting that wet. I was embarrassed for a moment when I knew they both saw me licking her panties like a teenage boy losing control of his hormones. I glanced over and she had leaned over kissing him all over his face

I could hear how wet she was as he was fingering her pussy. He told her to turn around so he could inspect that beautiful wide white ass. Now he was kissing her ass and still fingering her drenched pussy. He told Julie Tell your little dicklette to take his shorts off so she did, then he leaned around her right side so he could see me and firmly Told me to keep those wet panties in my mouth and take your underwear off so we can see your pathetic little penis. I immediately replied YES SIR and took them off. He then said crawl over here and take my pants off while I passionately kiss my woman. With that he stood up and they both started kissing passionately, he was still fingering her and she had her hand down in his pants.

I crawled over to him as he told me too and pulled his pants down, OMG, she lifted his big dick as he leaned forward towards me. I had never been up so close to a Big Black Dick and it was very thick and very long. I'm sure it was twice my size in length and thickness. He pulled his feet out of his pants, he looked down at me and said, now I see why she needs a real man's DICK, A BIG BLACK DICK.

I looked up into his eyes and said yes, oh yes, she really does SIR. He said go ahead and jerk that pathetic, little, useless dicklette.

He smacked Julie on her beautiful ass that I love to adore. Then he said to her, I need your mouth to become mine and then I am going to lay some pipe in that dripping wet neglected pussy. I promise you will want me as your man because you are already my woman, now let's get upstairs.

Within 10 seconds or less I dribbled two drops of semen just before they started up the stairs, Julie glanced over at me with a look that said, you really are sexually pathetic now go get your stuff. I went right up the stairs with my bottle of jerk off lube and a pillow to kneel on outside the bedroom door. It was maybe four hours or more until Jerome summoned me into the room to lick the cream pie and actually guide his dick into Julie's pretty mouth then I was dismissed.

It was my impression from what I heard and what I saw that they had the most unbelievable soulmate connection.

That's why it never surprised me as to how quickly it developed between them, It was such an intense and emotional attachment with a genuine love for one another. Their intimate connection and passion was way beyond anything that she and I had ever experienced in our four previous years together. You can't create or expect any passionate response with a woman of her caliber when all you have to offer is a little four inch penis.

She admitted to me later on that she was so relieved that I only lasted sixty to ninety seconds at most when we did have regular sex.

At that point we both agreed it was impossible for us to experience passionate love making since she could hardly feel it inside her no matter how I worked it. I told her it was more like trying to make your garden grow without h2o.

I always knew she needed more and I was determined to make that happen. I had never given much thought to the emotional aspect of her relationship with him until now since I was more focused on the sexual aspect. It actually scared me when I realized that she never had such a deep emotional love for me as she was already developing with him. At first I tried to run from it, but after participating with the two of them as a submissive, I have enthusiastically learned to embrace it. Now I see my role of who I really am.

Instead of being jealous or having a pity party for myself I now respect and honor their commitment and the love they have for each other. I feel confident that we have an equally strong commitment together except mine is always going to be in the capacity as her submissive cuckold who understands why she treats me as her sexually pathetic little wimp with an inadequate useless penis. I couldn't deny that I had never been able to satisfy any woman sexually and finally faced that reality.

I have come to realize that Julie and I actually had a very similar commitment with each other when it came to mutual respect for each other as a man and her as a woman. The reality Julie and I could never develop was to ever have any intense sexual passion and desire for each other like they have together. My purpose now is to serve and enhance her life however I can, to be obedient, submissive, helpful and always place her needs before my own.

There is no way I could have ever satisfied her like a man, with him she gets soaking wet, she moans and screams while having multiple orgasms when he makes love to her. When I had that privilege to make love to her she never got wet, she was unable to respond to my futile efforts of penetration since it physically did nothing for her when I did. Not even a peep from her. She refused to fake it because she didn't want to give me false hope and encouragement as if I were an adequate lover.

There is not much a little man can do other than lead his woman down the interracial cuckold path or leave the relationship and try with another. I can see it when they are making love, they are really making love, showing their desire for each other, their mutual passion is loud and extremely sensual. It naturally perpetuates this extraordinarily intense love making session that leaves the two of them breathless and exhausted. Then they have several moments of gentle affection, kissing and touching each other before they fall asleep for a little nap to recover for the next session. Sometimes she never lets go of his thick black dick until she wakes up and arouses him with deep passionate oral.

I recently discovered our original relationship between her and I had reversed itself. Now I am the one being invited into a loving relationship because they turned into the couple that we once were hoping to be, it was actually physically and emotionally frustrating for both of us.

We couldn't deny we both had extremely strong feelings of love for one another. Finally we realized that it was impossible without the physical ability for us to both be mutually satisfied and fulfilled. We never lacked the desire to love each other. We lacked the chemistry and sexual desire that you need to create the emotional energy that they have an abundance of. Now I am more or less her trusted and reliable best friend, and confidant who is devoted to her and this wonderful exciting alternative lifestyle.

I can truly feel confident that she is genuinely fond of me as her little obedient submissive. She is not so fond of me when I am disobedient and becoming more skilled with the paddle as we develop and understand our relationship for what it really is. I've come around to accept my consequences when I screw up. I feel tremendously privileged that I am allowed to share in their relationship as their exclusive submissive.

Her lover insisted that I needed to become more useful in ways that would enhance their relationship and advance my fetish to new levels.

I serve them and have transitioned into being their little dick, pantie wearing, sissy wimp, that they require me to be, it's now my soul purpose in life and I wear it as a badge of honor. It is my true destiny and I would never do anything to betray their trust.

Last edited:
Back