When the cuck misbehaves how do you discipline them?

I wouldn't say my wife 'punishes' me for anything, she works in an opposite way. Like, most guys get laid often, and if the wife chooses, she'll cut off supply when she's unhappy, whereas, my wife gives me very little sex/ pussy to start with, and if I make her happy, chores, gifts etc, then she reward me with some instead. So we seem to have a different starting point to most. Her pussy is given as a gift, not taken away as punishment.
This seems like it would be more effective!

Are these actually real men that you’re talking about, this must be all fantasy because no real man would let any women or any other man emasculate them. I guess it’s all fantasy or role play because if a wife would actually treat her husband like this she one doesn’t love him
and two she’s trash.

Usually taking away their wallet or video games seems effective
I am not into the whole cuck thing, but I would like to offer some based on my time as a Dom. So, for punishment to be effective, it has to be NOT something they would enjoy, kind of a given. But I know from experience that sometimes a sub will do stuff on purpose for the attention or just for the punishment. Ok, so here are some ideas:
  • Now this might seem nonsensical, but it can be effective, but timeout is a good old school punishment
  • If he is wearing a cage, induce erections. You should know his trigger points for arousal, so use them
  • Pennance: have him write, NOT type, a 100 lines something to infer that he messed up and won't do it again. And none of that tiny writing *******, it must be legible and double spaced. Watch how many sheets of paper that uses lol
  • Stand with his had stretched out, but with something in his hand. You don't want it too heavy, but not too light either. You can try a bottle of water in each hand

Are these actually real men that you’re talking about, this must be all fantasy because no real man would let any women or any other man emasculate them. I guess it’s all fantasy or role play because if a wife would actually treat her husband like this she one doesn’t love him
and two she’s trash.
No, these types of relationships ACTUALLY EXIST. But yeah, I would NEVER be into that, but hey, to each his or her own. If you search enough you will find that some men wear a cage around their dicks and in public too.

Back