When the cuck misbehaves how do you discipline them?

How do you keep your cuck in line, with no attitude, obedient and focused on the hot wife needs?
If this is "roll playing", initiated by the couple, and either party is NOT happy, then the couple needs to cease & desist the roll play to iron out the issues, or admit that their marriage has now become less important than the wife's so-called black cock needs. The stability of the marriage is the foundation to the whole interracial cuckold play. If the foundation collapses, everything else follows.
So, what exactly are you seeing as attitude, obedience, and or lack of focus? Does the husband have any voice in the arrangements made to share his wife with others? If no, and you're serious about punishing him, sell the house & property, split up, and each are on their own ... not hard at all these days to find someone else ... but, my suspicions are that the HUSBAND isn't the one with the attitude problem. Maybe you've gotten caught up in all the role play and are over-doing it a bit. What you think?

How do you keep your cuck in line, with no attitude, obedient and focused on the hot wife needs? If they get out of line how do you straighten them up?
I have a hairbrush, paddle and strap. The strap isn't needed much, however, our Bull and my mom's Black Bull seem to use the strap on my cuck more times than not. He hates getting a good dose of that strap.

Back