When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

From Christine-
I must say I did feel a little sorry for my husband Ray when my bull
told him to, "Git the fuck out the room!". I could see him turn all red but he did as he
was told. Totally no respect. Poor Ray came home from work only to find some young black bull
fucking his wife in our marital bed. And instead of stopping, the teen tells him to get out.

About half an hour later, Trey went home and Ray comes back into our bedroom.
As he's apologizing for walking in on us, I guide his head to my well-fucked cunt
and tell him to, "lick out the seed so I don't get pregnant." Like a good little
puppy, he did it.

From Christine-
I must say I did feel a little sorry for my husband Ray when my bull
told him to, "Git the fuck out the room!". I could see him turn all red but he did as he
was told. Totally no respect. Poor Ray came home from work only to find some young black bull
fucking his wife in our marital bed. And instead of stopping, the teen tells him to get out.

About half an hour later, Trey went home and Ray comes back into our bedroom.
As he's apologizing for walking in on us, I guide his head to my well-fucked cunt
and tell him to, "lick out the seed so I don't get pregnant." Like a good little
puppy, he did it.
Too much drama.

I love it when he tells me that I've seen enough for the night, it's always when he has cum and stayed hard. He knows I am in awe of his fat long black cock and it leaks so much cum. I worship him and love it when he bosses me about. i wish I had a 14 inch cock

FROM CHRISTINE -
Hubby Ray has always complied when asked (told) to leave.
In the beginning I could tell he was hurt / nervous, but I explained to him that
we (bull & me) needed some time to "bond", even though that was probably
what he was afraid of.

Also, my bull was no dummy. He knew that the 2 or 3 loads he put inside me
would have all night to "take hold". There would be nothing Ray could do about it.
Being pretty wasted from the weed, I just blissfully went to snooze. Hubby could
clean me in the morning.

By that time, the damage was done. My titty nipples began feeling sore just a
few days later. Needless to say, I felt pretty close to my bull when the EPT stick
read "positive". I guess it's safe to say "we bonded".
Omg, That’s a perfect breeding story!

Back