When she stares at a black man!

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
When you catch your woman staring at a black man do you ever think 🤔 about what thoughts 💬 are going through her mind? Do you get angry 🤬, irritated 😡, sad 😢? Do you think it's disrespectful for her to look upon another man's handsomeness and beauty?

Over the last couple of months in the gym I noticed that a few women have gotten busted by their men staring at me as I was working out. In each case these women weren't even working out as they were too distracted to do so. They just sat on the exercise equipment behind mine and stared at me. Then out of nowhere the man walks up on her and catches her in the act of staring so intensely that she wasn't even working out! In every case their man blocks their view, leans over them and says something to them, and then they just immediately leave the gym!

So my questions to all you married and attached people is:

1. What's wrong with just looking at people you think are attractive or have some attractive features like Muscles 💪, and big dick print 🍆, ect?

2. Shouldn't the policy be "you can look but don't touch or talk to"?

3. Do you think that she would have the same reaction if he saw him staring at an attractive woman? (What I was thinking is that they probably do it to each other!)

4. Do you think that spouses or significant others check them because they would do the same to them or have done the same to them before, vs just them checking them out of pure jealousy or feeling disrespected? Which is the more typical reason?

I love it when she openly looks at a black guy while we are out shopping or in a bar , she’ll look at him in the eyes,then her eyes slowly move over his body down to his crotch looking for signs of his cock wondering how big he is in the cock department . I’m sure in the right situation she would willingly be finding out more as she is a bbc lover .

Last edited:
Men of all colors and types are generally lacking in self-confidence or are insecure in their relationship...or both...especially if they are younger. That fuels jealousy and/or possessiveness which results in negative reactions to almost ANY action towards other men, never mind something as obvious as staring. That would be the answer for Number 4 above.

When you catch your woman staring at a black man do you ever think 🤔 about what thoughts 💬 are going through her mind? Do you get angry 🤬, irritated 😡, sad 😢? Do you think it's disrespectful for her to look upon another man's handsomeness and beauty?

Over the last couple of months in the gym I noticed that a few women have gotten busted by their men staring at me as I was working out. In each case these women weren't even working out as they were too distracted to do so. They just sat on the exercise equipment behind mine and stared at me. Then out of nowhere the man walks up on her and catches her in the act of staring so intensely that she wasn't even working out! In every case their man blocks their view, leans over them and says something to them, and then they just immediately leave the gym!

1. What's wrong with just looking at people you think are attractive or have some attractive features like Muscles 💪, and big dick print 🍆, ect?

3. Do you think that she would have the same reaction if he saw him staring at an attractive woman? (What I was thinking is that they probably do it to each other!)

4. Do you think that spouses or significant others check them because they would do the same to them or have done the same to them before, vs just them checking them out of pure jealousy or feeling disrespected? Which is the more typical reason?

Women should always look and make eye contact with black men, so they know she is available for them. Being with her guy will not make any difference

woman should always look and make eye contact with black men, so they know the woman is wanting them. As we know women want black men we should let it happen.

I have no problem at all with my wife checking out other guys at the gym or anywhere else. I actually like hearing some of the comments she makes regarding their body and looks. I also don't mind when she tells me about guys that have hit on her. In fact both of these things have often led to me getting some good loving from my Mrs.!!

During lockdown we used to go for a daily walk and I would encourage her to tell me which guys she fancied. She was reluctant at first but now she does it naturally

During lockdown we used to go for a daily walk and I would encourage her to tell me which guys she fancied. She was reluctant at first but now she does it naturally
Nice!👍 Go deeper! Ask her to tell you: .what she likes about the guy?
.does she think he's hung?
.does she think he will pound her or stroke her deep and slow?
.Would she want that particular guy to make love to her or pound her into orgasmic oblivion?
.what would she wear for him?

Push deeper into her fantasies and see what happens!♠️

What you are talking about boils down to one thing: jealousy. Jealousy is a very dangerous thing and has lead to many unfortunate things happening. My wife and I have avoided that by always having an open communications channel. We've always been able to talk, especially about things that could threaten our marriage. Whenever I've seen other men have looked at my wife with "THAT" kind of look I've always told her about it. As might be expected, even if she didn't say so, I could tell that it made her feel good about herself. Just sayin'.

1= There's nothing wrong with just looking at an attractive person, but there are looks, and then there are L QQ K S! 2= Whatever the policy is, it should be mutual and open. Some men just have difficulty understanding that women are attracted to men! They look and admire, but most of the time they do it discreetly. Even with our situation, my wife hardly ever just openly stares at a man. Unless we want some contact with him, it's done very discreetly. Seldom have we had a sexual contact with a man in those circumstance.

I have no problem at all with my wife checking out other guys at the gym or anywhere else. I actually like hearing some of the comments she makes regarding their body and looks. I also don't mind when she tells me about guys that have hit on her. In fact both of these things have often led to me getting some good loving from my Mrs.!!
I think you two are just a few steps away from actually sharing her with other men! Good luck to ya!!!

Back