When its real its not funny

I am impressed.

Firstly, let me say @ bigblackbull76, your post was one of the most lucid and helpful posts in a thread of this kind that I have seen here. While those of us who have tried to contribute words of wisdom, advice, and strategy, we are not professionals and no matter how well-meaning we are, what we say cannot in any way, shape, or form replace the real world therapy that a marriage counselor or mental health professional can provide.

Secondly, I am very impressed that the responses that this thread received didn't go the way of KC Jones and go wildly off the tracks. Far too many times people come here looking for sincere advice only to get mindless, crystal prohibited chemical fueled bullshit responses from "cuck cheerleaders" telling people to cut their dicks off and become feminized sissies.

You guys have restored a tiny bit of my faith in mankind. B Bull, I hope you take from this thread all of the good counsel and get some real help.

@B Bull ,
Just catching up on this thread and I read all your wrote. First off this site is not propagating or the source of your woes. You are redirecting your frustration in the wrong direction and blaming her friends instead of her and dealing with your situation. You are going through a real situation that whether or not this site ever existed would and could have still occurred all on its own. There are plenty of programs on TV - especially that stupid Discovery ID channel with tons of stories of 'Who the bleep did I marry" and all those cheating spouse stories. I briefly dated a woman who worked as a writer for TV, magazines, and wrote stories for that show and boy did I give it to her for contributing to that garbage but I digress.

Somewhere your relationship with your wife came way off the tracks. Obviously you are very hurt and instead of sulking about it on here with how things went wrong you need to take very real actions to make a DECISION on EXACTLY what you want to do. You said you have confronted her and it seems she just ran off. It was probably a very heated conversation because your emotions came exploding out so no one is going to listen to one another (you to her or her to you) when someone is screaming at them.

If you do want to remain married to this woman as you say you love her, first ask her nicely, and calmly does she still love you and want to remain married to you. Realistically what things do you think the two of you still have and share that would keep your marriage bonded together and I'm not talking about material possessions or children?

If she answers she does still love you and want to remain married then ask her to goto counseling with you so you both could be heard in a neutral setting with someone who could serve as a neutral party and referee to make sure both sides get their turn to speak openly without the other side interrupting them. Organize your thoughts, write them down and try to speak about how you have been hurt and not attack her on what she has done. A trick in psychological studies of conflict resolution in relationships is to always speak about how your trust was broken, how you were hurt and not attack the other party. The other side is more receptive to hearing you out when you speak about your feelings not not saying "YOU DID THIS, and THAT..." as it only makes them more defensive and less likely to listen to you.

Those are my words to console you, however there is some real damage done here in your relationship and I'm not sure if you are ever going to be able to forgive her in which your future relationship won't have any trust and you will keep reminding her of how she hurt you and it would just keep the wound open and the roots poisoned where nothing could continue to grow.

Get off this site, stop thinking about the whole cuckold, slutwife business all together, think about your life and what you truly want. This site is not your professional counseling, shrinks couch, nor going to give you all the answers to help you out. You need help in the real world as to conflict resolution and a plan on how to repair the damage emotionally and move forward in your life.

Others on here have provided their advice and I'm only looking at this right now from the perspective after hearing out about your feelings. I can't tell you what to do, but only strongly advise to get off here, get some professional counseling help and do consult with a lawyer about possible next steps to take before your situation gets worse where you do something you may really regret. Get your head together, be cool - get help.

Do not message me, I have nothing else to add about this, but to get off this site and go get help and don't post anymore about this situation until you can come back on here to write about what reasonable and rational actions you took in the REAL WORLD to get your life back in order.

I'm rooting for you B Bull, you can do it.

I appreciate your response. I like that you are logical and down to earth. The truth is I'm looking for a way to accept her the way she is.... She has been texting me a lot. She has always said she loves me and she cares. She is just addicted to sex........ or am I making excuses.

I often wonder how people accept a swinger lifestyle, she is obviously a swinger. I am not. I just cant seem to give up on her. She wants to talk, she even had her friend call me. How could I give up on her? I'm going to talk to her, and were going to have a heart to heart. I want to know the whole truth. What does she want..you know?

I'm fine and always will be. I just wanted to write my woes.

@B Bull ,
Just catching up on this thread and I read all your wrote. First off this site is not propagating or the source of your woes. You are redirecting your frustration in the wrong direction and blaming her friends instead of her and dealing with your situation. You are going through a real situation that whether or not this site ever existed would and could have still occurred all on its own. There are plenty of programs on TV - especially that stupid Discovery ID channel with tons of stories of 'Who the bleep did I marry" and all those cheating spouse stories. I briefly dated a woman who worked as a writer for TV, magazines, and wrote stories for that show and boy did I give it to her for contributing to that garbage but I digress.

Somewhere your relationship with your wife came way off the tracks. Obviously you are very hurt and instead of sulking about it on here with how things went wrong you need to take very real actions to make a DECISION on EXACTLY what you want to do. You said you have confronted her and it seems she just ran off. It was probably a very heated conversation because your emotions came exploding out so no one is going to listen to one another (you to her or her to you) when someone is screaming at them.

If you do want to remain married to this woman as you say you love her, first ask her nicely, and calmly does she still love you and want to remain married to you. Realistically what things do you think the two of you still have and share that would keep your marriage bonded together and I'm not talking about material possessions or children?

If she answers she does still love you and want to remain married then ask her to goto counseling with you so you both could be heard in a neutral setting with someone who could serve as a neutral party and referee to make sure both sides get their turn to speak openly without the other side interrupting them. Organize your thoughts, write them down and try to speak about how you have been hurt and not attack her on what she has done. A trick in psychological studies of conflict resolution in relationships is to always speak about how your trust was broken, how you were hurt and not attack the other party. The other side is more receptive to hearing you out when you speak about your feelings not not saying "YOU DID THIS, and THAT..." as it only makes them more defensive and less likely to listen to you.

Those are my words to console you, however there is some real damage done here in your relationship and I'm not sure if you are ever going to be able to forgive her in which your future relationship won't have any trust and you will keep reminding her of how she hurt you and it would just keep the wound open and the roots poisoned where nothing could continue to grow.

Get off this site, stop thinking about the whole cuckold, slutwife business all together, think about your life and what you truly want. This site is not your professional counseling, shrinks couch, nor going to give you all the answers to help you out. You need help in the real world as to conflict resolution and a plan on how to repair the damage emotionally and move forward in your life.

Others on here have provided their advice and I'm only looking at this right now from the perspective after hearing out about your feelings. I can't tell you what to do, but only strongly advise to get off here, get some professional counseling help and do consult with a lawyer about possible next steps to take before your situation gets worse where you do something you may really regret. Get your head together, be cool - get help.

Do not message me, I have nothing else to add about this, but to get off this site and go get help and don't post anymore about this situation until you can come back on here to write about what reasonable and rational actions you took in the REAL WORLD to get your life back in order.

I'm rooting for you B Bull, you can do it.

Best advice on here. Well done, BBB. And good luck to you B Bull.

I appreciate your response. I like that you are logical and down to earth. The truth is I'm looking for a way to accept her the way she is.... She has been texting me a lot. She has always said she loves me and she cares. She is just addicted to sex........ or am I making excuses.

I often wonder how people accept a swinger lifestyle, she is obviously a swinger. I am not. I just cant seem to give up on her. She wants to talk, she even had her friend call me. How could I give up on her? I'm going to talk to her, and were going to have a heart to heart. I want to know the whole truth. What does she want..you know?

B Bull. Have a plan when you talk to her. If you two agree to save things, there need to be ground rules established and she will prove her love for you by how well she follows the ground rules. I am not saying dictate rules to her. You two just compromise and come up with rules you can both live with and follow.

The ideal relationship is whatever works for the participants. This site has a lot of people that are interested and/or participate in interracial sex. There is a wide variation over the activities that visitors to this site participate in. And we are a minority in more ways than one. IR sex is something that maybe 10 to 15% practice. A good number of those have different enough interests that i wouldn't want share a bed with them. The point here is there isn't a lifestyle that works for everyone. You need to sort out what you want and are willing to settle for. To do that a professional counselor is your best bet. Good luck!

Were working through this mess. I don't know whats going to happen. Sex is too big a part in her life. It should not be right? Not if other things get left behind.

Back