When it comes too BBC,wat does it for a snowbunny

db3k09

Male
Real Person
Hi when it comes to the BBC wat is it that turns you on the excitement of a blk mans cock inside of you or knowing it turns your hubby on know you’re being penetrated by a bigger cock

Size isn't a issue unless it's really huge which I haven't seen here.

It's taboo in my family that's why. Especially when they cum inside me. Knowing I'd have tell my family that I fuck black guys if I get pregnant.

Hubby isn't a cuckold so it doesn't excite him. I wish it did some times. All the guys I've met are the same size as hubby too. I've looked for bigger that aren't flakes or fakes but alas none.

Size isn't a issue unless it's really huge which I haven't seen here.

It's taboo in my family that's why. Especially when they cum inside me. Knowing I'd have tell my family that I fuck black guys if I get pregnant.

Hubby isn't a cuckold so it doesn't excite him. I wish it did some times. All the guys I've met are the same size as hubby too. I've looked for bigger that aren't flakes or fakes but alas none.
exactly how my family is !

I cant change the profile to couple so here goes as Wife to my darling cuck.
I have had big, that is good, thicker is best, length not so much. I had a guy with 12 inches but it was no thicker than hubby so not great. Ha
Please login or become a member to view

d a guy with a cock 3 inches wide, that was mind blowing. I always take black cock, the taboo, my Dad was a racist he would have gone mad. I also like the contrast, seeing a thick veined black cock slipping inside me is very erotic. Black guys are usually bigger, better lovers, more muscular and often fitter. The feel as my lover ejaculates deep inside me, stretching me is fantastic, Leo my last lover used to say he wanted to breed me, that was such a turn on for me, making me pull him in deeper

Back