When do yous start going bareback?

The first time I saw another man fucking Anna it was bareback, then for a few years it was almost always with a condom but for years now it's only been rough, great fucks and creampies
Please login or become a member to view

If it is a total stranger hookup like playing at an adult theater, I insist on rubbers. If it is situation where the guy and I can compare recent sexual past and equally recent STD paperwork, then it can be negotiated. If I entertaining a bull, totally bare all the time. And if he instructs me to please someone, I take them bare also. I trust my bull to be sure I stay clean for his use.

In my experience, and seeing surveys on other forums, about 70% of wives or girlfriends go bare with other guys from the first play date. That doesn't mean that you need to, but.... it is that common in cuckolding and hotwifing.

Most talk about testing, when was their last test, etc.... Some show results.

Last edited:
The only few times I've done bareback was during some hookups with women who were thankfully clean/non-infectious, and didn't seem to mind as long as they felt good down there, some were a bit cautious and asked for condoms just in case.

Then I had an ex-partner for some ongoing sessions several years ago, she pretty much said fuck no to condoms and loved it whenever I cum inside of her each time we got together.

In the 1960's when I became active it was always bareback. We had no way of getting condoms and even if we had we couldn't afford to buy them, Besides, there was always the prevailing belief we were too young to get pregnant. Sex education came from older siblings or friends.

In the 1960's when I became active it was always bareback. We had no way of getting condoms and even if we had we couldn't afford to buy them, Besides, there was always the prevailing belief we were too young to get pregnant. Sex education came from older siblings or friends.
I’ve noticed over the years the condom debate is dependent on whether you became sexually active before or after the AIDS crisis. The “rubber Nazis”, as my wife calls them, didn’t start until afterwards. She can’t stand rubbers! During gangbangs some of the guys prefer to use them but that’s it. My sisters tell me our mom didn’t use them and she had only one out of wedlock baby (Considerable achievement given her track record!). My daughters and nieces, on the other hand, insist on them until testing proves it’s safe not to. Whatever works for you.

If it is a total stranger hookup like playing at an adult theater, I insist on rubbers. If it is situation where the guy and I can compare recent sexual past and equally recent STD paperwork, then it can be negotiated. If I entertaining a bull, totally bare all the time. And if he instructs me to please someone, I take them bare also. I trust my bull to be sure I stay clean for his use.
we have a similar rule. When we play with strangers at the theater or adult lounge in Homestead Florida, then we play safe. If it's a regular or one of her b/f's then it can be without condoms, if everyone's ok with it. we get checked regularly. and she loves the lifestyle.

The most exciting sex a girl will experience is no condom no pulling out sex

Her mind races as her panties which was her last defense are being slipped off past her ankles and she doesn’t see a condom on him…as he positions himself between her opening thighs to slip inside she will wonder on each thrusting stroke if he’s going to “ stay in “

Of course he should stay in and fill her up as her heart pounds with excitement and her mind races with different scenarios, taking his warm fertile seed deep completely unprotected… as long as she lives she will definitely never forget this sex.

Back