When do yous start going bareback?

When everyone tests clean. Since she is on bc, that's covered. Let's be safe out there everyone

Shes been on bc for a couple years now and were bare but we know theres still a chance of it not working. Due to her changing other medications every so often im hesitant for bb with someone else as that will be harder to figure out what to do

Everyone involved will have been tested though

Shes been on bc for a couple years now and were bare but we know theres still a chance of it not working. Due to her changing other medications every so often im hesitant for bb with someone else as that will be harder to figure out what to do

Everyone involved will have been tested though
Testing is important.

If she does get preg, marry her. I know that sounds old fashion and all, but k-id-s need both parents there. If by some chance it's not yours, step up and be a dad.

Testing is important.

If she does get preg, marry her. I know that sounds old fashion and all, but k-id-s need both parents there. If by some chance it's not yours, step up and be a dad.
Were currently engaged. If she got pregnant from someone else i would be there but i would make sure the actual dad is in there life, being someone that there dad would disappear half the time. Plus medically you never know, better having them there or atleast known. Reason shes on bc is to help with stomach pains and financially we aren't in a place for ******* yet, hopefully in a couple years that will change. We will be using condoms with other people for the foreseeable future

Back