When did you know your wife needed more than your small cock.

She makes no noise at all during sex with me. Not even the slightest groan or moan ...years ago I bought her a 9 inch vibrator with clit stim rabbit and it lay dormant in her drawer for many years....now pretty much every time we have sex it makes an appearance... she likes me to use it on her first until she cums, then i’m allowed to have a go....she then tells me she’s so wet and stretched she can’t even feel my tiny cock at all...when I cum she says ‘well done’ or ‘there’s a good boy’ in the most patronising manner. I suspect she uses that pink vibrator a lot whilst I’m not around. She needs a massive chick inside her...I would like that cock to be black, but I don’t think I’ll ever be successful in that endeavour.

When whe met as a young couple she was verry happy withe my dick size. whe where both in our twenty's. after giving birth to our sun I started to notice she needed me to make her her cum. She got what she caled "to wet" but actualy she needed Me to make her cum with at least 4 fingers. After whe talked several times about it she admit she neede more. whe descided to buy a big dildo. The last 10 years she only have a good orgasm when fucking her big dildo. Every time whe make love she want me to fuck her with my dick but after a few minutes she admit she doesent feel anything and want to fuck her big dildo. With her dildo she cum in ways I never could give her. That's way cuckolding is now become a fantasy for both of us.

About a year after we married I knew that my wife needed more than my six inches. She loves sex and could never get enough. I am over ten years older than her.
I always liked hearing about her old boyfriends and liked seeing guys check her out. One day at the beach I noticed these two young guys nearby who kept staring at her. I mentioned that and she said she knew. I told her they would probably want to fuck her.
She responded by asking if I would like to see that. We started talking abou that.
That’s how I knew she needed more. So she started by fucking young white guys.
After a few years she tried black and never went back.
View attachment 2181432
. Familiar story accept susan went for black from the beginning.

When whe met as a young couple she was verry happy withe my dick size. whe where both in our twenty's. after giving birth to our sun I started to notice she needed me to make her her cum. She got what she caled "to wet" but actualy she needed Me to make her cum with at least 4 fingers. After whe talked several times about it she admit she neede more. whe descided to buy a big dildo. The last 10 years she only have a good orgasm when fucking her big dildo. Every time whe make love she want me to fuck her with my dick but after a few minutes she admit she doesent feel anything and want to fuck her big dildo. With her dildo she cum in ways I never could give her. That's way cuckolding is now become a fantasy for both of us.
. Same with susan. Just the BBC dildo now when we have sex. No SWC

We had our first fuck about 45 minutes into our first date. When we finished and were recuperating for another fuck, she started telling me that she was used to bigger cocks, implying she obviously wanted something bigger than mine. One of her other regular boyfriends, half white and half Native American, was about nine inches compared to my seven, and he was what she was used to getting. She also told me about another guy, white, that she worked with that had been fucking her, who she estimated at about 11 inches and very thick. However she said he was so big that it hurt too much, so she quit seeing him. The result of our date was that she kept seeing other men who could stretch her like she wanted. A year and a half later, we got married, and she is still continuing to fuck other men with bigger cocks, even after almost 40 years.

we started out swinging..swapping with other couples. before that we had only been with each other. watching her come to life sexually speaking was so exciting. neither of us really knew what she had been missing out on. Before long she became more and more selective about which couples we played with because if he wasn't well endowed she wasn't interested. We soon came to realize that single guys were easier than couples and I went along happily because I was always self conscious about my small cock and had performance issues often. Took so much pressure off me when we transitioned to cuckolding.

Not married here but used to be really self conscious about my size. Dating was nerve racking when it got to that point where GF would see you naked first time. I now actually embraced it after a long period of soul searching, actually sort of like it now.

Back