When did you know your wife needed more than your small cock.

About a year after we married I knew that my wife needed more than my six inches. She loves sex and could never get enough. I am over ten years older than her.
I always liked hearing about her old boyfriends and liked seeing guys check her out. One day at the beach I noticed these two young guys nearby who kept staring at her. I mentioned that and she said she knew. I told her they would probably want to fuck her.
She responded by asking if I would like to see that. We started talking abou that.
That’s how I knew she needed more. So she started by fucking young white guys.
After a few years she tried black and never went back.
D8F68002-D998-43DC-BFC5-BAC93084F53C.jpeg

Same with some of the comments above. I used a larger, black dildo on her & she came *way* more then I've ever seen before. I mean, the sheets were soaked.

She was embarrassed about liking it so much and it took awhile for her to admit to the pleasure it gave.

Same as my wife. After playing on and off with her dildo, giving it a name etc., for about a year, just recently we did a four night stretch where it was all BBC all the time. Since that weekend, my cock doesn't make her cum anymore; doesn't and cant and she admits it. Right now though it's a source of frustration for her. I think she's having trouble letting go of the notion that her husband isn't the best sex for her; now that she has experienced the best. I'm pretty sure the more she watches me jerk off in her panties, the faster the process will go though.

when we were in college, we ended up swapping with our neighbors. At 3 the next afternoon, I went to our apartment. They were still in bed She reached into my shorts and stroked my dick. With her other hand she stroked our neighbors cock under the covers. I watched his erection tent the covers and mine was a small lump in my shorts. She laughed and said they would join us after she took care of his "problem".

A few months later, I caught her getting out of bed with another lover. When he stood up, his cock was huge with large mushroom head and it was soft. She told me when she was his cock the first time, she couldn't believe a man could be that big. I couldn't either and I only saw it soft. She said after sex with him she could barely feel me. He fucked her anytime he wanted for several years until he moved for work. They hooked every time he came was in town. She was totally addicted.

when we were in college, we ended up swapping with our neighbors. At 3 the next afternoon, I went to our apartment. They were still in bed She reached into my shorts and stroked my dick. With her other hand she stroked our neighbors cock under the covers. I watched his erection tent the covers and mine was a small lump in my shorts. She laughed and said they would join us after she took care of his "problem".

A few months later, I caught her getting out of bed with another lover. When he stood up, his cock was huge with large mushroom head and it was soft. She told me when she was his cock the first time, she couldn't believe a man could be that big. I couldn't either and I only saw it soft. She said after sex with him she could barely feel me. He fucked her anytime he wanted for several years until he moved for work. They hooked every time he came was in town. She was totally addicted.
boy this sounds so familiar, kind of how it was with my wife

I found out one night in bed when wife was so hot in bed mmmm lucky me I thinking but It came out when I asked her , she was thinking of a young black lad called paul who came round looking for his sister my wife told me she wanted him that made my little one grow to a good 3 inches the biggest it ever been

When she started telling me about past boyfriends who were well endowed and wanted to try positions that allowed her to get deeper penetration but the final hit was when she told me about a male strip show she went to and "had to put her hands on him to prove it was really 10 inches" she followed up with how it made her feel.

Back