When cuckold lifestyle goes wrong!!!!

If a husband has agreed to everything to the point that the wife is actually having sex with another partner and enjoying it, it would be incredibly unfair for him to stop it, unless there are concerns about abuse or safety. After they are done, he can always discuss whether he wants to continue in the lifestyle.
If she decided in the middle to stop would it also be considered 'unfair'? This is sex for him. If they are a couple, they are a team.

If she decided in the middle to stop would it also be considered 'unfair'? This is sex for him. If they are a couple, they are a team.
It's her body and the body of her sex partner. They take priority and if they are uncomfortable, they need to stop and reassess, regardless of the spouses. I am surprised that I would have to point out something so self-evident.

If a husband has agreed to everything to the point that the wife is actually having sex with another partner and enjoying it, it would be incredibly unfair for him to stop it, unless there are concerns about abuse or safety. After they are done, he can always discuss whether he wants to continue in the lifestyle.
Things change. That's life. Usually this is the new hot thing for the wife and she really really enjoys it. Unless they work at keeping it fresh and exciting , in time it can become stale and boring for the cuckhold husband and he loses interest and drifts away. Meanwhile , the wife is having great sex. Unless the husband finds another partner , which does happen, she gets a lot and he does not. Long term this becomes an issue. If he finds another partner they may go their separate ways as he gets more attention from his new partner and she is busy with her new boyfriends. Seems like this is happening more now that more wives are enjoying sex with others.

Thing is-if there is love-just let love have its way. I used to be in fear-afraid of this-afraid of that-How in the hell can anybody learn that way? Just say"Fuck Fear" and do what some women on these sights do-drive right through the bastard--because if you have love now is the time to apply it. And God almighty if you are feeling like you are falling in love with that black man? You - are - supposed-to. Your love is not supposed to be for your husband when you are giving all of you to your black man?(I hope you are. A three -quarter race-is still not even considered a race and no rewards could ever come from that.) The love when taking the "roles" as they are will bring out true colors man-because it is a powerful Truth with the favor the Black man possesses as a superior man. If given truly freely by the hubby-letting humility have its way(my best friend would agree) and sit on your pride-your "laurels" for the evening-you will see love returned in great ways. Another thing-everything-in unity always. Communicate-communicate-communicate.

Thing is-if there is love-just let love have its way. I used to be in fear-afraid of this-afraid of that-How in the hell can anybody learn that way? Just say"Fuck Fear" and do what some women on these sights do-drive right through the bastard--because if you have love now is the time to apply it. And God almighty if you are feeling like you are falling in love with that black man? You - are - supposed-to. Your love is not supposed to be for your husband when you are giving all of you to your black man?(I hope you are. A three -quarter race-is still not even considered a race and no rewards could ever come from that.) The love when taking the "roles" as they are will bring out true colors man-because it is a powerful Truth with the favor the Black man possesses as a superior man. If given truly freely by the hubby-letting humility have its way(my best friend would agree) and sit on your pride-your "laurels" for the evening-you will see love returned in great ways. Another thing-everything-in unity always. Communicate-communicate-communicate.

Seriously this post shows why we are so different than the majority of people here. "Fall in love with that black man..." Really, why, because he MAY have a bigger cock than my husband? EVERY black cock I have had while married to my husband has been nothing more than a stunt cock. Nothing. More. Than. A. Stunt. Cock.

If I were ever stupid enough to fall in love with a guy based solely on his cock, trust me, my husband would have no trouble replacing me. He has that much to offer . Then some day down the line I would wake up and say WTF did I just do.

For us, swinging and me being with a black guy from time to time is just sex.

Seriously this post shows why we are so different than the majority of people here. "Fall in love with that black man..." Really, why, because he MAY have a bigger cock than my husband? EVERY black cock I have had while married to my husband has been nothing more than a stunt cock. Nothing. More. Than. A. Stunt. Cock.

If I were ever stupid enough to fall in love with a guy based solely on his cock, trust me, my husband would have no trouble replacing me. He has that much to offer . Then some day down the line I would wake up and say WTF did I just do.

It's a three sides love triangle for me. Because for a black man to make love to me with all he is-oh no-. It is not just the cock. Or any ol'dick would do. Maybe it does something inside of me a bit deeper because my need may be greater. It is an elixir for me- I feel more alive-before I knew it was special-but felt guilty receiving it-because I felt stronger feelings in various ways than my husband. I wasn't honest about it at first because when you hear in all its fullness the pain of several before-I wrote a secret constitution within not to violate. Like a Buckingham guard looking down at a little girl about to cross the line which brings him to now have to scare the living ******* out of the little girl by jumping and pointing his stupid gun and yelling" Halt! Who Goes Thar!"

Interesting clip. ...was like Lifetime Cuck Cinema. lol..... My one cuck encounter was like a roller coaster of emotions....I did it with a girl I ultimately knew I wouldnt be with forever. It was very odd seeing my friend kissing all over my girlfriend....and her loving his giant penis. ....but then I just let it ride....enjoyed the experience...& shot the biggest load of my life from watching. The End.

Regarding the video:
This is a video that couples, particularly the guys, need to see if they're considering this.
....We don't know if the relationship was 'in trouble already' ... but what we do know is that one or both were bored with the bland sexual relationship they were having with each other. Its so easy to get into a sexual routine. I can speak for most of us guys, we need constant brain stimulation or eventually things go south on some of us ... quick ejaculations, no erections, no satisfying our partners, etc .... stimulation is critical if we're to perform. That's why sex with someone new is always exciting; it breaks that routine rut we find ourselves in after a few years on a relationship.
....You could see that the female was reluctant ... wonder why? Was it because they'd never had another male have sex with her, or was it because the guy was black. Maybe she's a one-guy-at-a-time woman ... most are. I think it was because she hadn't been with any other men ... and she was concerned that it would hurt their relationship ... boy, was SHE right. Their chosen "bull" couldn't have been more polite and considerate ... that's the way its suppose to be. Then, she starts enjoying the fucking she's getting and her boyfriend becomes paranoid and wants it to stop ... too bad ...
....And we want to know WHY our ladies are so reluctant to get into this. Relationships break up for many reasons, but I doubt a 'planned cuckolding' by a couple is the cause of many of them. Its the desperate last grasp at trying to save a relationship that hasn't spend a lot of time building trust & communication. You simply shouldn't consider this IF the relationship is already strained.
GOOD VIDEO ...

Exactly

It's her body and the body of her sex partner. They take priority and if they are uncomfortable, they need to stop and reassess, regardless of the spouses. I am surprised that I would have to point out something so self-evident.
I am surprised someone would have that little regard for her life partner. Even the other guy made sure he was OK with it.

Maybe because they are spouses
Obviously, you missed the part where they are a couple.

I’m the hubby in the marriage and my wife has had multiple lovers over the years. I have never understood guys hang ups with their wives having better lovers than themselves. It’s about her and her pleasure.
Its a Culture thing with many cultures. The husband is supposed to be loyal to the wife and the wife loyal to the husband. Mostly so the beaureaucrats know who's ******* she has. Today , loyalty is something of an anachronism given the social and employment environments. Like Trust. Young Adults views of goernment and the world are different because of these factors. So , yes. Husbands today should be prepared for their wives having sex with other men because its all about what's good for the women

Its a Culture thing with many cultures. The husband is supposed to be loyal to the wife and the wife loyal to the husband. Mostly so the beaureaucrats know who's ******* she has. Today , loyalty is something of an anachronism given the social and employment environments. Like Trust. Young Adults views of goernment and the world are different because of these factors. So , yes. Husbands today should be prepared for their wives having sex with other men because its all about what's good for the women

And perchance you could comment about what is good for the men?

Oh, right, in the silly cuck world the man (well the hubby at least) does not matter.

With marital advice like that you should get into couples counseling or maybe look to replace Dear Abby as offering a winning formula for marital bliss...do ONLY what is good for one partner.

And perchance you could comment about what is good for the men?

Oh, right, in the silly cuck world the man (well the hubby at least) does not matter.

With marital advice like that you should get into couples counseling or maybe look to replace Dear Abby as offering a winning formula for marital bliss...do ONLY what is good for one partner.
The premise here is that this lifestyle makes any sense to begin with. It does not. But it is there nevertheless. Sometimes because the wives are hot or in need of sex with other men. Sometimes because the husbands want it or have some disability which limits their sexual function. Sometimes because couples are just bored with marraige and marital sex and want something new. As apparent here , the wives that enjoy this seem to get the better deal.

Back