When cuckold lifestyle goes wrong!!!!

I love what you posted here. I want to bring in a black man to our relationship for all the reasons you can imagine and that includes him being well endowed. Thing is, I know my wife is not leaving me for the one service he provides her.
My wife and I have created a life together that encompasses 34 years of trust and devotion and neither of us are willing to destroy that over this lifestyle. Perhaps she finds sex with this black guy the most amazing sex she has ever had with a man, frankly I hope for that, but beyond that he could not offer her the life we have as a couple.
Believe you will find that most mature wives doing this now are doing it because they enjoy the sex. But some are also stimulated by other aspects such as the naughty behavior or being naked in front of other men who compliment them on their bodies.

Hate to tell you, but where I live (legal experience talking here) no lawyer will present it as an adultery case and no judge will take it in to account anymore in deciding property settlement or award of alimony or baby support. Right or wrong, it’s pure and simple unreconcilable differences. Depending on if children are involved and what the ages are and the egregiousness of said unreconcilable differences, the judge can at his discretion use adulterous testimony to help decide parental rights and responsibilities or in other words who gets primary custody. In truth 90% of cases are now “negotiated” by the two opposing lawyers and a court appointed advocate and the judge merely signs off on the settlement decree. However, the old “he or she cheated on me” deal is fast becoming extinct. The courts simply don’t want to hear it anymore. As far as the judge is concerned, he/she doesn’t care what or why. It’s become all about the equitable division of property within the law and trying to see that the children have equal time with each parent as much as possible.

Where I live, you commit adultery, you lose everything in the divorce. In this state its still illegal for a man and wiman to live together without being married though.

Initially they must have rules to follow. As bull i think all of this has to be something to spice their mariage that it.

I haven't been in a cuckold relationship at all but I guess that when a wife is inseminated by a stronger and bigger man, his penis isn't buried only her body. That big penis also enters inside of the relationship. If the penis (its influence) is too big for the relationship, then it splits the couple. That penis doesn't only empties bull's seeds into her wombs. It also plant the smell, power, masculinity of the bull.

Where I live, you commit adultery, you lose everything in the divorce. In this state its still illegal for a man and wiman to live together without being married though.
I did say right or wrong..... in other words, I didn’t say it was morally or ethically correct, just said that is the way it is. I have absolutely no feelings one way or the other about the moral or ethical ramifications of so called “adulterous” behavior. None. Zero.

I haven't been in a cuckold relationship at all but I guess that when a wife is inseminated by a stronger and bigger man, his penis isn't buried only her body. That big penis also enters inside of the relationship. If the penis (its influence) is too big for the relationship, then it splits the couple. That penis doesn't only empties bull's seeds into her wombs. It also plant the smell, power, masculinity of the bull.
Smell... correct. I remember with an ex girlfriend, if the guy had fucked her for say 20+ minute there was often a strong smell coming from the bedroom.
Also the smell of sweat with used-condoms makes such a horrible smell in the room. It was better when they didn't use condoms.

Smell... correct. I remember with an ex girlfriend, if the guy had fucked her for say 20+ minute there was often a strong smell coming from the bedroom.
Also the smell of sweat with used-condoms makes such a horrible smell in the room. It was better when they didn't use condoms.
Its interesting. Animals specifies their possession zones bu spreading their smells. Didn't you feel conquered or captured when his smell was all over the room? How did it make you feel?

Believe you will find that most mature wives doing this now are doing it because they enjoy the sex. But some are also stimulated by other aspects such as the naughty behavior or being naked in front of other men who compliment them on their bodies.

Definitely agree with you on the motivation for mature women getting involved in this. I can tell my wife feels a little devious about doing things with another man she is not supposed to be doing.

Definitely agree with you on the motivation for mature women getting involved in this. I can tell my wife feels a little devious about doing things with another man she is not supposed to be doing.
Well , I would say the sex is a given but its all the rest of "it" that adds the fun and games that the women enjoy. Dressing sexy. Naughty behavior. Mixing with hot strange men. Going places they would otherwise not. Sex in Hotels and Motels.

Well , I would say the sex is a given but its all the rest of "it" that adds the fun and games that the women enjoy. Dressing sexy. Naughty behavior. Mixing with hot strange men. Going places they would otherwise not. Sex in Hotels and Motels.

You're right. We don't get amped up about going out so I am sure my wife would enjoy the aspect of getting herself prettied up knowing it was going to involve a night of going down paths never traveled.

You're right. We don't get amped up about going out so I am sure my wife would enjoy the aspect of getting herself prettied up knowing it was going to involve a night of going down paths never traveled.
Adds the exclamation point !! To being a slut for BBC. Flaunting it in public adds spice. See everyone. I'm having sex with this black man tonight. Of course, she does it where she won't be recognised or where people are taking pictures or movies.

Adds the exclamation point !! To being a slut for BBC. Flaunting it in public adds spice. See everyone. I'm having sex with this black man tonight. Of course, she does it where she won't be recognised or where people are taking pictures or movies.

Wow we talked about the part where if we were in public she should sit with him or be by his side for the most part and we used the exact word "flaunt.". We want others to know we are married but want her to be fawning over him and flaunting the fact she is into him and that by the end of the night everyone around us knows she is going to be sleeping with him. I do not know why but we both get off on that.

Plenty of husbands do desire getting their wives involved in this lifestyle. Unfortunately most tend to venture into it with the wrong expectations in mind.

Wow we talked about the part where if we were in public she should sit with him or be by his side for the most part and we used the exact word "flaunt.". We want others to know we are married but want her to be fawning over him and flaunting the fact she is into him and that by the end of the night everyone around us knows she is going to be sleeping with him. I do not know why but we both get off on that.
The big changes in women today. Not enough to be a slut for BBC. They want to "parade around" so other women know they are doing it. Seems to be part of the PC thing today and the "I'm not a racist " and the "white whore for black cock". Fucking black men is a "newer" aspect of the feminist revolt against what white women see as the repression of white men. However, the majority of white women have not traveled so they don't see what men ( and women) of other races do. ( Just like or worst than white men ). But it all comes down to rebelling against the status quo and fucking black men sure does that. As does having black babies

The big changes in women today. Not enough to be a slut for BBC. They want to "parade around" so other women know they are doing it. Seems to be part of the PC thing today and the "I'm not a racist " and the "white whore for black cock". Fucking black men is a "newer" aspect of the feminist revolt against what white women see as the repression of white men. However, the majority of white women have not traveled so they don't see what men ( and women) of other races do. ( Just like or worst than white men ). But it all comes down to rebelling against the status quo and fucking black men sure does that. As does having black babies

I just posted this in another thread to counter someone's claim that race is not a factor in some of this.
I think you should read up on the topic before you pass judgement. Look up psychology articles and I mean real ones. I am not some liberal snowflake, actually more socially conservative minus this one lifestyle choice, but there is such a thing as white guilt and they discuss how a lot of white women identify with the oppression black men have suffered at the hands of the white male patriarchy in this country.
Sex is not just sex. Female sexuality is a little more complex. In fact, one of the main differences between male and female sexuality is that guys don’t need to feel emotionally connected to the person we’re having sex with in order to want to have sex. There’s actually scientific research to support the observation that women tend to feel sexual desire towards those men for whom they feel an emotional connection.
There are 125 million adult women in this country so you are using a very broad brush to describe just one single factor why a white woman might want to sleep with a black man. I happen to think you are incorrect in that assessment.

My wife has that rebellious, or should I say fiercely independent side to her where she resents me trying to dictate to her like some husbands do to their their wives so I could see where she would enjoy "parading" with a black man in public to let me know she is not adhering to "rules." I think more-so she would enjoy others knowing she is the type of white woman who fucks black men and does not care about those that disapprove.
I think in some ways she does identify with black men. Perhaps that is why she has no qualms about putting herself out there for them.

My wife has that rebellious, or should I say fiercely independent side to her where she resents me trying to dictate to her like some husbands do to their their wives so I could see where she would enjoy "parading" with a black man in public to let me know she is not adhering to "rules." I think more-so she would enjoy others knowing she is the type of white woman who fucks black men and does not care about those that disapprove.
I think in some ways she does identify with black men. Perhaps that is why she has no qualms about putting herself out there for them.
Yes. Definitely a rebellious thing going on but for those who have, they just enjoy fucking black men. Certainly not every black man but they are much more open to IR sex now. Less hesitation at parties where there might be and often is sex with several black men and with others watching.

Yes. Definitely a rebellious thing going on but for those who have, they just enjoy fucking black men. Certainly not every black man but they are much more open to IR sex now. Less hesitation at parties where there might be and often is sex with several black men and with others watching.

We are not that kind of couple, yet. But I have seen the videos where the black men were seen as the guest of honor to the ladies and several husbands standing in the background observing.
My wife can be hardcore with me and others but for some reason she likes the idea of feeling tame with a black man.

Back