Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

Like all of us, we have many. One of mine would be to witness and document a full on BBC breeding/impregnation session with a young or slightly mature hotwife. Think of it as a kinky NatGeo special. And, yes real impregnation with EPT pregnancy test, speculums...the works.
Love this! Anything with a clinical/educational tinge. I'd watch!!

I’d love for a BBC to home invade and own us as a couple and indoctrinate my family into BNWO. upon entering he knocks me out and rapes My wife who ends up falling in love with his BBC. When I come to, she is sucking it and fingering herself while he sits on the couch. He then stands up and she begs me to submit to him or he will beat me again and not fuck her anymore.
he moves in to her bed and I move out to the guest room. He requires I be locked in chastity with spikes at all times. He keeps both keys to my cage. I of course have to keep working to support the family and him.
at home I must wear pink lingerie and at work, panties and hose under my pants. i am required to submit to him like my wife and we are frequently traded to his friends for favors.

While I am at work, he and my wife indoctrinate my teenage daug hter into BNWO and get her a black boyfriend (his kid) at school.

Of course, he starts to modify their wardrobe to be more revealing and starts training them to be more slutty in public. The end result is we have a revolving door of BBC coming in and using all of us as their cum dumps., either in us or on us.

Tied up, gagged and blindfolded, that a group of blacks ******* me through all my holes and ******* me to satisfy their most perverse fantasies
Happened already in Star City, Paris. But she limited herself to being hand cuffed and blind folded while the husband let in one black man after another in their private room to have fun with her. I’ll write about in the French thread of this forum next week.

To have my wife locked in a hotel room with 24 BBC men for 24 hours.View attachment 6213224
a hotel room is not realistic for 25 people to be in. just get a three bedroom AirBnB for the weekend. friday night you set up the towels, lube, wipes, and food and chill in one bedroom. saturday morning everyone comes. sunday morning everyone leaves and she can take a couple of hours to recover as you clean up the place then carry her to your car in the evening to return home

Our more extreme fantasy is about finding a dominant bull that will start whispering my wife how nice she will look pregnant while fucked hard and he starts feminizing until after dinner time she actually accepts his seed in her fertile womb and he decides that it's time to complete my transformation by taking hormones.

My ultimate desire: a Black Alpha Male Who reaches out to me. Who helps me descend into the world of prost!tut!on and subjects me to whor!ng. To be explo!ted and trafficked as His whore, a sexual object.

I long for that Black Alpha Man who also sees my purpose in life, Who sees in me business potential to earn His money. Even more: Who also knows where He should deliver me to render as His sexual object.

The place where I can be the slut with no restraint or embarrassment. For that life destination I want to move globally.

I guess I'm a nympho. Sex is the very best of life and I need it a lot.

Deep down I know I'm destined for wh0redom. I respect and adore Andrew Tate, he would understand me and whore me for his gain.

Most people will think that I need a shrink.

No, I am not law enforcement.

I have so many fantasies, but one I love is the idea of spending several days as the free use whore/entertainment in a house full of people partying. There would be people everywhere, drinking, dancing, talking, playing games, hanging out. And I would be kept naked and available at all times for anyone to play with, however they want. Sometimes tied up, sometimes not, but always open and ready to be used in every hole. Passed around, stuffed, filled, full of cum.
My fantasy is similar, my wife to be tied to the bed spread eagle, blindfolded and be free use for multiple hung black guys, all filling her full of cum

Fantasies get more extreme, the more you indulge them.

My ex wanted to do a threesome, we did a threesome. She wanted to do a threesome with a black guy, we did a threesome. She wanted to do a gang bang while I watched (and admittedly I was fantasising about this too after she did the threesome), and we did it.

After that I wanted her to regularly do gang bangs and orgies but she preferred to only do this occasionally.

So in 2023, a BBC slut girlfriend with several groups of blacks that she sees, plus several one on one secondary black boyfriends, and also one night stands with blacks from the club.

Accepting applications HAHA

My most extreme fantasies are 1, watching my uncle fuck my wife, watching my Dominican brother in law fuck my wife and submitting to my worst enemy. I'm open to discussing each in detail...

Back