Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

I have a full post about it. Will it ever happen? I dont know.

But heres the post ill link it.

Vacation, after night drinks, the black man that fleet my wife agree to come to our room … my wife it’s not so sure that it’s the best time for her first time … I say it is the perfect time baby … bbc smile and say we will have the perfect night… we are going to the room … the start kisses and I am starting be gelling … black man take out his bbc and it’s really big , she shocked!!! He say that he make she take all … she just start to blow she can’t take all in her mouth… stop trying … now black man it’s angry and say take all your clothes out slut and you cuck take a good seat in the sofa and only jerk I don’t want to hear nothing from you only look your wife be fucked like really slut … I listen him , my wife shocked again and say baby he is so agrees I will try baby … he start to tied my wife’s hands behind her back and sit her down in her knees and then start fuckink her mouth , easy and slow for some minutes and then harder deeper and start puli her head,,, then faster harder and saying say slut have ever this white boy fuck your mouth like this ???? Have ever say that cuck to you that your mouth be full of my cum white slut … and many more … after 15 min he stop fuckin her mouth take her from the neck and slow her head down… perfect view say !!! Cuck look your slut now … she was with her hand tied the head down and her ass up … I will spank her cuck … I will spank that bitch hard cuck and when she start crying I will fuck her cunt cuck … and then say .. slut you are ok with that ? My wife don’t say nothin … just stay the same … white bitch you hear me ??? and start slapping her ass easy !! I have shocked my wife say … yes big man I hear you … start it I want to fuck me !!!! God !!! He start spanks harder and harder and my wife saying yea yes yes I diserve it spank me I won’t your bbc like crazy spank my ass !!! I was jerking like clary my wife take a hard spank in front of me and bbc saying my wife slut , white bitch , dirty cunt , and I like it … after one really hard slap in her ass he say … god stop it I am so wet!!!! My ass take fire and my cunt is wet … fuck me big mf … and he say okkk slut I will fuck like a bitch … and put his bbc in fee cunt she say start , start … and he start fucking her slow again … she start saying fuck me … fuck me harder … he slap again her ass and say I will fuck you as I like !!! God what a view my wife ask to have a hard fuck after spank i think that my head it’s not in my body!!! I am coming!!! Hard I can’t wait more !!! Now bbc fuck her hard , unstoppable!!! …. This is my fantasy

I have so many fantasies, but one I love is the idea of spending several days as the free use whore/entertainment in a house full of people partying. There would be people everywhere, drinking, dancing, talking, playing games, hanging out. And I would be kept naked and available at all times for anyone to play with, however they want. Sometimes tied up, sometimes not, but always open and ready to be used in every hole. Passed around, stuffed, filled, full of cum.

One I had this morning...
Written to a man that has been urging me to not stop posting / playing:
I woke up with a picture in my mind...you laying on your back, me laying my head in your lap, sucking on the head of your always erect cock. I am playing with your balls and your hand is on my head, holding it there.
I'm laying on my side, my Fiancé is behind me. His long thick black cock is laying across my hip, getting harder by the second. He's younger than me and more than six inches taller. Handsome, fit and he has big hands. He's caressing my ass and legs.
I know all he has to do is lift my leg, pull back enough for that delicious cock fall between my thighs; and from there a thrust forward will have me whimpering as the head of his cock forces my wet lips apart and stretches them enough to wrap tightly around the thick head as he pushes it inside of me.
"DeeAnna is a lady in public, Stretch"
You begin, as your body responds to what I'm doing to the head of your cock.
"But in private, with you and me, she is a very naughty slut that loves to be submissive!"
You illustrate that by thrusting your cock up into my mouth and holding my head so I can't pull back.
"Keep suckin' that hard dick, DeeAnna!"
Stretch' hands are all over me and I can hear his breathing increase.
He lifts my leg and stirs the head of his cock around my opening. Not thrusting it in, like I want him to, but teasing the entrance, sliding it up and down my slit.
I'm soaking wet.
I can feel it.
He stirs the head between my lips and I am losing it, wanting his cock and waiting for him to give it to me!
I feel his strong hands gripping me as he slides the head from my clit, down across my lips, past the opening of my vagina, between my legs and thrusts that thick head of his hard throbbing dick into my ass!
Instinctively, I try to pull away, and feeling his size I know I will never be able to take it, his cock is too damn big!
I hear him laugh and that erotic baritone/bass voice of his, as he slowly starts working it in.
"That ass belongs to Stretch, baby. Keep resisting, DeeAnna. I don't want you to give it to me, I'm taking it!"
As I tried to pull and twist away, I realized he had me trapped more than I had realized. He legs are on mine, holding them down and his strong hands are holding my hips, keeping me right where he wants me.
I'm sucking on your dick like a pacifier, and thinking...maybe if you let me go I will be able to twist my way out.
Then I feel that you have my wrist in your grip and my head firmly held in place and suddenly realize that I fell right into this!
You knew that I wouldn't be able to resist getting a taste of your cock, and I would crawl right into this position!
You knew exactly how this was going to happen!
I'm trapped by my desires!
My ass burns!
It burns on the outside, because Stretch is spanking me and making my ass red!
It burns on the inside because he is working that long thick cock in an out of me, hard and fast!
You have me by the head and you are thrusting your cock into my mouth, hard and demanding! At one point I screamed but it couldn't be heard because my mouth was full, now it wouldn't be heard because you are filling my mouth with your tasty sperm, and making me keep sucking.
Stretch is thrusting into me with long thrusts now. Pulling out until just the head is inside of me then hammering it in until I feel his balls slap between my legs and his hips slap against my ass.
You let me go and move away and I can feel Stretch pushing me to the bed and he lays his entire weight on me, giving one last thrust and burying his cock in me as he cums and cums; his body convulsing with his release.
He pulls out, and I can feel every inch and ridge on his cock as he does it. He is still holding me down.
"Get your ass down there and lick my cum out of her ass!"
What? He's making you clean my ass?
"Tom, this is the last time your tongue is going to be inside your ex-wife, so make it good!"
Holy crap, where did he come from?!!
Suddenly, the realization that you guys put all of this together hits me like a ton of bricks.
About that same time, I feel Tom's tongue on my ass and his fingers between my legs. He finds my clit, quickly. With a little manipulation I find myself cumming as Tom cleans Stretch's cum out of my ass.
I open my eyes and see you and Stretch smiling at me.
"See what I told you, Stretch; she's a submissive slut to her core!"

3.jpgrr.jpg

Most extreme:

To hang out with a flight crew (4) of white flight attendants (FEMALE ONLY). Have my cock sucked while the other rim me at the same time. Meanwhile the other two ladies are masturbating with toys and watching while squirting all over the room. That’s just the beginning. I’m stuffing my dick in each of them and they’re cleaning each other off of my dick throughout. They get their pussies licked, clits sucked, and asshole fingered by me and each other.

I’ve done this with two women. But I want this.

Most extreme - diet.

I’m a white guy, work as a nurse. Never done anything with another guy. Masculine. Etc.

But I was about to put in a Foley catheter on a 75 year old dark, dark black man. Super pleasant guy. And then when I pulled down the sheets and saw the absolute jackhammer of a flaccid cock and his humongous nuts I immediately had this vision of just getting steadily closer and closer to it until it hit my lips and just sucking it and slobbering all over his balls until my jaw wouldn’t work any more.

Obviously I didn’t do anything like this but I’ve been masturbating furiously to the fantasy ever since!

Back