Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

A second one is that I’m asleep and my wife comes in and straddles my chest. She slaps me awake and drops her full, well used pussy on my face and tells me to start eating.
as I eat her pussy, she reaches back and starts to squeeze my balls while she tells me how worthless I am as a lover so she had to go find one. She grabs my dock and pull it forward and I feel someone getting in between my legs. my legs are lifted up and someone is pushing their cock to fuck my ass while my wife holds me down and continues to abuse my balls. she stops when my sick is deflated and the person in my ass starts to put my cock in a chastity cage.

I wanted to add one thing..
Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.

Mine is perhaps a little out there, maybe not though. My secret fantasy is to be surrounded by several young males, 18ish, and told to strip in front of them while they watch and comment. I'd love it if for some or all it would be their first ever white woman in the flesh. For any first timers, let me know. I'd LOVE to dance naked for them and spread myself open to give them a good look. My body can be used/abused as a learning tool for them. There's more, but you get the idea.
Yes I love the concept of a fresh 18 yr old pussy getting demolished in a gang bang straight humiliated I love this setting

I have an extreme fantasy I think. I love so much BDSM, tied tits and tits tortured. My fantasy is to tie up some tits in a extremely way (until they turn really purple or dark) and then spank those tits until they are so bruised. Finally, I would like to skewered some tits with thick skewers.
I know that is an extreme kink, If you are interested in the topic, PM pls and we can talk more about it

My most extreme cuckold fantasy includes BDSM.
Tied up and whipped to amuse the Bull.
My wife who, seeing me suffer, gets aroused against her will
Them fucking and having fun while I'm tied up and in pain
Eventually I have to clean everything up and d r i n k their piss to save them from going to the toilet

My extreme fantasy is raceplay love to dominate a submissive white girl that wears a neck collar and love to be called a n I g g e r lover whore for black men im into a little BDSM not to extreme *******,slapping,rough sex, verbal dirty talk with racial slurs,hair pulling and breeding.

I started a poll to see how many bulls would want to expose me after.

Last edited:
Back