Whats your most extreme fantasy ....?

I loved the part where you kissed your wife at the normal wedding ceremony, in front of your families and friends, while she still had the black strangers cum loads in her freshly fucked mouth.

I have been very lucky to have enjoyed kissing my wife after other men have cum in her mouth, tasting their cum on her lips, and after she has licked other men's assholes, tasting their ass juice on her lips, even while the other men are still there. I have kissed my wife several times while she was sucking other men's cocks, after they removed their cocks from my wife's mouth, and in front of many other people.

the humili ation must have been high for you

Les fantasmes sont infinis puisqu'ils ne sont jamais vraiment identiques.
Ce que je partage ne sont pas vraiment des fantasmes mais des situations vécues dont je souhaite faire connaître :
- Ma femme avait passé la nuit avec 3 hommes noirs dans un hôtel... Les gars avec éjaculé et cinglé sur sa nuisette. 2 jours plus tard, ma femme avait de nouveau enfilé sa nuisette et m'a demandé de la baiser... J'étais terriblement excité car je pouvais voir et sentir toutes les traces de sperme séché sur sa nuisette... Je m' imaginais les hommes noirs et train de gicler.
- Au cours d'un gangbang avec 3 hommes noirs, le plus jeune n'arrivait pas à ejaculer. Ma femme l'a alors emmener dans la salle de bain... J'étais resté avec les 2 autres à attendre... Au bout d'un moment le jeune noir a hurlé de plaisir... Je n'avais jamais entendu de tels hurlements, les autres gars non plus...
Ma femme est enfin sortie de la salle de bain et le jeune noir était assis sur le sol complètement vidé... Ma femme m'a dit simplement l'avoir branlé et sucé jusqu'à ce qu'il se vide de sa dernière goutte de sperme... Le jeune black avait le string de ma femme enroulé autour de ******* sexe.

the humili ation must have been high for you
The first time it was very humiliating but after I saw that everyone enjoyed and had fun watching, it became less humiliating. after a few times, I only felt a small amount of humiliation but still quite exciting.

I love tasting another man on my wife's lips,she used to come home from work with cock and ball breath,and kiss me,then feed me her cum filled pussy,and wouldn't tell me whose load I was eating until I finished! It was wonderful being married to a slut!
Nice to know that there are other white cuckolds like me. I agree slut wives make the best most exciting wives, especially black cock loving white slut wives.
I have been married to my white slut wife for 52 years.

I love seeing mature white wives who take black cock,the older the better! Black men pulling off a mature woman's granny panties and giving her a proper fucking and filling does it for me!
I think you would have watched black men fucking my wife bareback and seeing her suck their big black cocks in front of me and many other people.

Back