What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My fantasy revolves around a party at our home where among the guests is a black gentlemen who has been my wife's co-worker for several. My wife is old enough to be his mom, yet it is apparent that he's attracted to my wife. As you can see from the avatar she is still hot. This night he sees my wife not in her prim conservative office attire work bit 'glammed up' with her ample cleavage on display. Eventually all of the guests leave, with the exception of the young co-worker. He and my wife are totally hammered. My wife and encourage him to stay over night. I excuse myself and go to bed as my wife and friend continue chatting and sipping wine in the living room. After an hour or so I notice that my wife is not in bed so I go downstairs where from the stairs I see her on her nude, but for her black heels laying on her back as her fellow employee is having his way with her. I discretely watch and masturbate as I watch his cock penetrate my wife.

My fantasy revolves around a party at our home where among the guests is a black gentlemen who has been my wife's co-worker for several. My wife is old enough to be his mom, yet it is apparent that he's attracted to my wife. As you can see from the avatar she is still hot. This night he sees my wife not in her prim conservative office attire work bit 'glammed up' with her ample cleavage on display. Eventually all of the guests leave, with the exception of the young co-worker. He and my wife are totally hammered. My wife and encourage him to stay over night. I excuse myself and go to bed as my wife and friend continue chatting and sipping wine in the living room. After an hour or so I notice that my wife is not in bed so I go downstairs where from the stairs I see her on her nude, but for her black heels laying on her back as her fellow employee is having his way with her. I discretely watch and masturbate as I watch his cock penetrate my wife.
She is still an incredible looking slut and I'd love having her on her knees sucking my cock and bending over taking my cock hard and deep!!!

Wow there are a lot of great fantasies on this thread and you’ve got me thinking about new ones.. thank you.
For me although there are many, if I had to narrow it down, it would involve two strong black guys, well built(athletic, boxer build) and me.. the scenarios change, it could be a posh hotel (dressed up) or a dirty alley(dressed slutty) but the main players are the same.
Xx

Found it
Thanks for sharing

This fantasy is indeed a fantasy and as such not likely anything near happening. And I guess you know that. First it is based on a few preconditions that in real life may not even be matched. (The younger black coworker - does your wife even have one? The party that needed to be arranged and "him" invited - do you organize such parties? All the other guests leaving while "he" stays - nothing you nor your wife could control!) And then the actual act between him and your wife - two persons you cannot control either. Are you longing for your wife cheating on you with a person you expect would actually do that even in your own home while you are there? But no problem, it's a fantasy and if that's what turns you on, good for you! i am not being judgemental, just wondering...

Have you ever cut your wife in on your fantasies, been open about them toward her? Have you ever tried to see how she will react to those, and if she will start to develop a turn-on or similar interests and perhaps eventually share at least some of your fantasies? Or do you feel weird for having those thoughts, or are you too afraid of sharing? TY

(...) When I was in the Navy I did a thing in the far east called "Chicken in a Basket" The woman is in a basket with a hole in the bottom, the woman in the basket is lowered onto the bull and the basket is slowly rotated until you cum. One of the hardest orgasms in my life. Now I am old and grey and I have have some great memories, not a lot "I wish I had ..."
Abu Ghraib? o_O 🤮 :rolleyes:

Being in a room with several horny black men with hard bbc's.
Love to fantasize about that. Except sometimes I like to think of their cocks as softer and just bouncing around all huge and thick between their muscular thighs like meat pendulums while they walk

I want to see my Girlfriend sucking and fucking with two muscular bbc who verbally humilliate her and talk to her dirty things! She is never been with other man before only just with me! View attachment 6331872
Fuck yes. I picture two huge musciLr black guys with bulging rippling muscles and thick meat pendulum cocks that hand down 13” standing in front of my girl and watch her face as she views their superiority

Back