What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My wife Chris tied to a bed spread eagle, blindfolded, head hanging over the edge in a room full of clocks. Helpless for what they will do to her. I'll watch while they spit roast her balls deep. Fill her holes with their cum. Cover her face and ties with cum. Then spank her bad pushy for letting them use her like a slut. Then leave with her still tied. And maybe they send some friends to continue using her holes. Last one out leaves $20 other night stand so she knows she's their whole and they can use her wherever they want. View attachment 6333910
Very nice idea for her 😊

IMG_8955.jpeg
Another fantasy that comes to mind is us moving into a new neighborhood. Once we get unpacked, the door knocks and a young muscular black man and 3 of his friends offer to help us get set up. We take them up on the offer and start moving and unboxing things.

After some time has passed I walk into the bedroom with my wife on her knees surrounded by black cocks. She’s sucking them so eagerly and sloppy, her mouth is a mess. She pulls off one of the cocks while stroking two and looks at me. I’m sorry honey, they found our sex toys and they demanded to see how I would take real bbc. By the way they found your chastity cage, put it on, I’ll be busy the rest of the afternoon fucking these men. You can come in after they are done with me and clean me up.

View attachment 6687580
Another fantasy that comes to mind is us moving into a new neighborhood. Once we get unpacked, the door knocks and a young muscular black man and 3 of his friends offer to help us get set up. We take them up on the offer and start moving and unboxing things.

After some time has passed I walk into the bedroom with my wife on her knees surrounded by black cocks. She’s sucking them so eagerly and sloppy, her mouth is a mess. She pulls off one of the cocks while stroking two and looks at me. I’m sorry honey, they found our sex toys and they demanded to see how I would take real bbc. By the way they found your chastity cage, put it on, I’ll be busy the rest of the afternoon fucking these men. You can come in after they are done with me and clean me up.
Wait till your dau comes home from college on Christmas break. 😉🐇🍆

I have this fantasy of becoming the blowjob slave of some friend's black *******. I managed to give my friend's dad 3 blowjobs when I was in high school, but he didn't want to see me anymore after the third time out of guilt, I hope I get the chance sometime.
That's what I love about White girls like you the ones that discover BBC as early as high school tend to hold nothing back I would've loved to have been your cuck high school boyfriend :love:

Another that is always highlighted when I think about the film Rum Diaries’ is when I’m dancing without inhibition is a club and I become surrounded by black guys that want me..
X
That’s was sucj a hot sce and likr that. Couple st clu. Rich husband but he can’t Satisfy her. Fight. She gied on dance flloor . Only got white woman and hot black alphas. As is u and I know. BMWW hoot uo is instant. Wr botn know what otber want.And grind into eachother.

I definitely love the idea of pounding away at your backdoor with my girthy black cock buried balls deep inside your arsehole from behind you while you are standing up with your hands on the wall and your sexy arse pushed up in the air meeting my solid black cock as I feed it deeper in your arse with full ******* with your knickers pulled down and your short skirt over your arse and around your waist while you're demanding me to fuck your arsehole like the filthy BBC slut that we both know you are. Message me if you want to do this for real x
Fake AF!!!!!

My fantasy revolves around a party at our home where among the guests is a black gentlemen who has been my wife's co-worker for several. My wife is old enough to be his mom, yet it is apparent that he's attracted to my wife. As you can see from the avatar she is still hot. This night he sees my wife not in her prim conservative office attire work bit 'glammed up' with her ample cleavage on display. Eventually all of the guests leave, with the exception of the young co-worker. He and my wife are totally hammered. My wife and encourage him to stay over night. I excuse myself and go to bed as my wife and friend continue chatting and sipping wine in the living room. After an hour or so I notice that my wife is not in bed so I go downstairs where from the stairs I see her on her nude, but for her black heels laying on her back as her fellow employee is having his way with her. I discretely watch and masturbate as I watch his cock penetrate my wife.
That happened to me. It was awesome. Managed to "say goodbye" to the guy, told others he had left but had sneaked him away out of sight.
He stayed the night :lips:

Back