What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I thought about my fantasy of going to someplace like Hedonism and having at big, muscular, handsome, dominant black man seduce me right in front of Tom. Making Tom hold his ******* while he tells me to get on my knees and suck his dick, in front of everyone...or takes me in one of those pool-side loungers, making me cry out with pleasure as I submit to his strong sexy body and kiss him deeply...
No telling what could happen in Jamaica, with the hot sun and warm bodies and almost no clothing...

Being broke into submission by bbc. Total obedience while being penetrated in every hole by my daddy and his friends if he says so. Kept barefoot and pregnant so I’m extra horny and very susceptible to obedience and control. Breasts full of milk being suctioned and squeezed while I’m constantly getting inseminated by black seed and fed fertility herbs. I will have no life outside of being stuffed with superior bbc and taking care of our babies

It goes like I am driving through woods, car developed some problem. No help nearby. Went inside the wood to take a leak. Suddenly overpowered by two blk males. They tied my hands on my back and took me to their place. There they have two more brothers . My hands not untied , they fucked me taking turns with BBC.

It goes like I am driving through woods, car developed some problem. No help nearby. Went inside the wood to take a leak. Suddenly overpowered by two blk males. They tied my hands on my back and took me to their place. There they have two more brothers . My hands not untied , they fucked me taking turns with BBC.
Just wow 🤩

I'm at work and the wife is at home. I get a text from her saying that there is a really hot black workman there to fix the broken equipment and after all the role playing we have done with her 8.5inch black dildo she thinks she finally ready for the real thing right now.

I tell her to have fun and make sure to video it for me to watch later.

Some 30 minutes go by and she texts me again saying he's bloke co worker turned up to give him hand and he's even hotter. I told her we have done DP plenty of times with me and her toys might as well go all in.

I get messages an hour later from and unknown number with all these pictures of my wife on all fours being spit roasted and cum all over her big size D boobs and face.

Hopefully this isn't a fantasy forever.

I'm at work and the wife is at home. I get a text from her saying that there is a really hot black workman there to fix the broken equipment and after all the role playing we have done with her 8.5inch black dildo she thinks she finally ready for the real thing right now.

I tell her to have fun and make sure to video it for me to watch later.

Some 30 minutes go by and she texts me again saying he's bloke co worker turned up to give him hand and he's even hotter. I told her we have done DP plenty of times with me and her toys might as well go all in.

I get messages an hour later from and unknown number with all these pictures of my wife on all fours being spit roasted and cum all over her big size D boobs and face.

Hopefully this isn't a fantasy forever.
I love it

Back