What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Wife decides for the first time not to have me present. She goes out to dinner with him then for drinks and dancing. They were going to go to a hotel but they decide to come home anyway. Turns out I do get to watch them. They’re so into each other from the fun evening and drinks that they hardly pay me any attention. Watching them making out on the sofa I realize it’s not just about sex. It’s a connection; they’re together in this moment and I’m lucky enough to witness it. She presents no limits for his hands as they roam her body while their tongues infinitely intertwine. Her hands keep going back to his chest before sliding down to his bulged dress pants. He unbuttons, she unzips, freeing his semi-erect dick. Upon seeing his manhood, she snaps to reality and recognizes my presence. “Look at this” she says to me. “ I mean it’s like the moon compared to the sun. How many of your little button dicks would fit inside this monster?” Let me see, take it out.”
He adds “Yeah, let’s see what you’ve got.”
I comply. His eyebrows raise and his eyes are wide. She looks at me, rolls her eyes, and then without saying anything, pivots downward, mouth open and takes as much of his cock into her mouth as she can. Like a switch just flipped, she’s into full blowjob mode in a matter of 2 seconds. That sweet Latina mouth now filled with a growing black penis. Even while partially flaccid, she can’t take it all in despite her efforts. I’ve become invisible again. Those big hands on the back of her head, controlling her. He’s in control of my wife. “Little man, help her get undressed so she doesn’t have to stop”. I’m able to get her skirt off then her underwear.
“Get her ready for me”.
She’s kneeling, he’s still in her mouth, I lay on my back and scoot under her and get to work at my task. I laugh to myself because there is NO need to get her ready. She was dripping in my face before my tongue touched her. It couldn’t be more than a minute or so when he directs her to stand up.

“Since this is your first time doing this, I want your husband to get a good look.”

He’s still leaning back on the sofa. That dick is now fully erect, thick with a gentle upward curve. He positions her in front of him with her fat latina ass to him. He’s clearly going to have her reverse cowgirl to give me a great view.
“So you married this dude, even with his little dick?”

“ I did” she says. She’s shifting back and forth and clearly wants to get on him.

“So you must really love him.”

She mutters “I do” lowering herself to within a couple inches of him. A drip falls from her onto him.

“Tonight, do you accept the fact that I will touch you in places he never has? Do you accept that I will fuck you better than he ever has? Finally, do you accept that we won’t just be fucking, we’re going to make love?”

“I do”

Before she could finish that two-word-sentence, he thrusts up and enters my wife for the first, but far from last time.

Wife decides for the first time not to have me present. She goes out to dinner with him then for drinks and dancing. They were going to go to a hotel but they decide to come home anyway. Turns out I do get to watch them. They’re so into each other from the fun evening and drinks that they hardly pay me any attention. Watching them making out on the sofa I realize it’s not just about sex. It’s a connection; they’re together in this moment and I’m lucky enough to witness it. She presents no limits for his hands as they roam her body while their tongues infinitely intertwine. Her hands keep going back to his chest before sliding down to his bulged dress pants. He unbuttons, she unzips, freeing his semi-erect dick. Upon seeing his manhood, she snaps to reality and recognizes my presence. “Look at this” she says to me. “ I mean it’s like the moon compared to the sun. How many of your little button dicks would fit inside this monster?” Let me see, take it out.”
He adds “Yeah, let’s see what you’ve got.”
I comply. His eyebrows raise and his eyes are wide. She looks at me, rolls her eyes, and then without saying anything, pivots downward, mouth open and takes as much of his cock into her mouth as she can. Like a switch just flipped, she’s into full blowjob mode in a matter of 2 seconds. That sweet Latina mouth now filled with a growing black penis. Even while partially flaccid, she can’t take it all in despite her efforts. I’ve become invisible again. Those big hands on the back of her head, controlling her. He’s in control of my wife. “Little man, help her get undressed so she doesn’t have to stop”. I’m able to get her skirt off then her underwear.
“Get her ready for me”.
She’s kneeling, he’s still in her mouth, I lay on my back and scoot under her and get to work at my task. I laugh to myself because there is NO need to get her ready. She was dripping in my face before my tongue touched her. It couldn’t be more than a minute or so when he directs her to stand up.

“Since this is your first time doing this, I want your husband to get a good look.”

He’s still leaning back on the sofa. That dick is now fully erect, thick with a gentle upward curve. He positions her in front of him with her fat latina ass to him. He’s clearly going to have her reverse cowgirl to give me a great view.
“So you married this dude, even with his little dick?”

“ I did” she says. She’s shifting back and forth and clearly wants to get on him.

“So you must really love him.”

She mutters “I do” lowering herself to within a couple inches of him. A drip falls from her onto him.

“Tonight, do you accept the fact that I will touch you in places he never has? Do you accept that I will fuck you better than he ever has? Finally, do you accept that we won’t just be fucking, we’re going to make love?”

“I do”

Before she could finish that two-word-sentence, he thrusts up and enters my wife for the first, but far from last time.
That is a quality fantasy

Half a dozen of young BBCs taking care of me and filling my holes numerous times with their sperm. 🥰
I would LOVE to be ordered to strip and stand in the corner by you while they take you. Why are you ordering me I to the corner. It’s my punishment for not being black and having the audacity to look at your nude body.

Back