What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

one fantasy is to ask the bull before he fucks my gf to give me a sign when he is about to cum. Then as he is about to i kneel down on the side of the bed and ask my gf to marry her as i show her a gigantic wedding ring.
Bull would bust a nut inside her before she has a chance to answer me. As his balls are emptying inside of her she can barely muster a soft "yes"
i place the ring on her finger and then the bull says to her "Congratulations" and gives her a kiss and they both shove their tongues inside each others throats

Almost daily I fantasize about my wife coming home from her work's happy hour all disheveled and ******* telling me she's been a naughty wife. I throw her into the bed, pull her skirt up and see her thong is soaked. She tells me that Al, her black co-worker, left a mess. I dive in, clean her up and then reclaim her pussy with a load of my own.

Almost daily I fantasize about my wife coming home from her work's happy hour all disheveled and ******* telling me she's been a naughty wife. I throw her into the bed, pull her skirt up and see her thong is soaked. She tells me that Al, her black co-worker, left a mess. I dive in, clean her up and then reclaim her pussy with a load of my own.
Me to

Back