What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I'd love my wife to get down on her knees whilst wearing some white panties sucking bbc and gagging up and when I look at her pussy she's dripping wet for his bbc , then I'd love her to ride him slow and watch her make his bbc disappear and watch her cream up and cum hard on his dick whilst watching her toes curl for him and losing control and then I'd love him to bend her over and fuck her doggy until she squirts and then wrap her legs around his back and dig her nails in his back whilst she's cming hard and then I'd love him to stick it up her ass and then back in that pussy and make her do what ever he wants to her for how long he wants

my wife is a bit younger than me, and had a black boyfriend in college, i imagine them running into each other one day, she tells me about it, i give her a hall pass to see him one time. She does and he fucks her way better than i can, and continues to see him, he wants her to be exclusive to him, and wont let her have sex with me anymore, if she does he will cut her off, if i ******* the issue he will put me in chastity and take the keys from her.

True story. I was in the Air ******* married about 6 years to a very sexy girl. She would cum from just kissing a while. I would o on week long flights to Vietnam. I always fantasized about seeing another guy fuck her. We would always fuck before I left and I would encourage her to get someone to service her while I was gone. After I ge back home we would fuck and talk about our fantasies. This time she told me about a young guy that did some repair work on our home named Bill. She said Bill made some passes but she resisted. This turned me on so I told her to give in if he came over next time I was gone. Next time she told me they French kissed and he made her cum. This really turned me on so I told her to let him fuck her next time. When I came back from my next trip, while fucking I asked if Bill fucked her? She said YES and I shot the biggest load ever. I asked her if she wanted Bill to fuck her again? She said Yes, he had a very big black dick. I wasn't expecting that. Bill fucked her several more times. Always bareback and sure enough 9 months later we had a mixed race *******.

Back