What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

Wow that's a fascinating story and arousing as well, how for a lot about that and I've always had my mind intrigued by it, I have a guy who wants me to go to Angola, young 19 year old I do want to really I do want to really bad because that's been 1 of my fantasies you think I should take a chance
I have not been to Angola and have heard few stories from it. However it's oil wealth makes it one of Africa's wealthier countries and by all account Luanda is an expensive city.
The question for you is do you trust him, does he know if go on holiday with him and don't come back others will know where you and make a fuss. African governments can be very uncaring if a white women gets in the wrong kind, but they don't like international scandal exposing the wrong kind of actions.
But why would a 19yo want to take you back to Angola when he can presumably enjoy you risk free already??
Does he see you as simply a body he can sell to others, once you in Angola?

Being dressed in panties and bra. A garter belt and seamed nylons. Fuck me pumps and a satin slip. A wrap around skirt and lacey blouse with a bow at the neck in in back. Made up pretty and hair styled sweet. Being lightly tied to a stiff backed chair, caged with a ball gag. Watching my woman have sex with at least two Black Bulls, and smiling at me! The whole encounter being filmed from various angles for later review and enjoyment.

Back