What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My biggest fantasy is having a black bull waiting for us in our hotel room on our wedding night. The bull is there to fuck my new bride all night long, cumming in her pussy over and over. Of course my new wife had gone off the pill 30 days before the wedding and was not allowing me to have sex with her until our special night, where she thought we would be conceiving our first baby. She will definitely be bred on her wedding night, it will just not be my baby.
Hot as a fantasy!

We just finished eating dinner and hubby comes up from behind grabs me. Girls went to a friends house. Hubbys touches my pussy and I'm soaked. I never thought I would be doing this. Hubby makes love to me here in kitchen. He makes me cum and stop and goes about our business.. I get in shower hubby joins and fucks me senseless. I asked him why you so hot all he said was I know what you'll be doing while I'm at work. Omg I came I squirted and came so hard. Tmw sat. Hubby at work every Saturday I go to Sean and reese place to fuck and smoke. I have key to their place lay in bed while they shower cuz they just worked out. I lay in bed naked and roll us a joint. Then fuck till about 12 once in a awhile hubby comes and joins
My sec life is making at 49 and being married to frank. Omg

We just finished eating dinner and hubby comes up from behind grabs me. Girls went to a friends house. Hubbys touches my pussy and I'm soaked. I never thought I would be doing this. Hubby makes love to me here in kitchen. He makes me cum and stop and goes about our business.. I get in shower hubby joins and fucks me senseless. I asked him why you so hot all he said was I know what you'll be doing while I'm at work. Omg I came I squirted and came so hard. Tmw sat. Hubby at work every Saturday I go to Sean and reese place to fuck and smoke. I have key to their place lay in bed while they shower cuz they just worked out. I lay in bed naked and roll us a joint. Then fuck till about 12 once in a awhile hubby comes and joins
My sec life is making at 49 and being married to frank. Omg

Back