What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My hottest interracial fantasy is spending a long beautiful Saturday morning with a loving husband at home decor shops, maybe looking for new lighting fixtures? Maybe a mimosa at brunch as we discuss his our work weeks and laugh about our mural experiences. Then taking a nap as he makes arrangements for my night out.

Later, walking downstairs to my bull and husband talking in our kitchen, kissing my devoted husband goodnight then kissing my bull hello.

Pretty suburban but it gets me so wet.

My hottest interracial fantasy is spending a long beautiful Saturday morning with a loving husband at home decor shops, maybe looking for new lighting fixtures? Maybe a mimosa at brunch as we discuss his our work weeks and laugh about our mural experiences. Then taking a nap as he makes arrangements for my night out.

Later, walking downstairs to my bull and husband talking in our kitchen, kissing my devoted husband goodnight then kissing my bull hello.

Its awesome. It's centered on it being a given, as it should, that you will maintain a loving marriage with hubby, but also value your bulls place in Ur life HIGHLY and extremely passionately :)

That is SO sexy! There's a lot of us wannabe loving husbands out there, ladies!

Our wedding night. A couple of black men consumating the marriage. Bareback. Wife is 24 and fertile. Unprotected. I'm watching, horny and determined to refrain from sex for 48 hours. Taking my chances. Nerv breaking and very exciting weeks follow. The stakes are high. Thinking about it makes me hard. Wish this was my wedding back then.

Our wedding night. A couple of black men consumating the marriage. Bareback. Wife is 24 and fertile. Unprotected. I'm watching, horny and determined to refrain from sex for 48 hours. Taking my chances. Nerv breaking and very exciting weeks follow. The stakes are high. Thinking about it makes me hard. Wish this was my wedding back then.
Wonderful fantasy ... I've had the same dream

Back