What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

I agree with you though I don't consider myself old. I do not have a lot of 'I wish I had's but I do have several 'What the hell was I thinking'
I have heard some stories about it, that with or without your husband permission the black men tjer will Fuck you and own you. After hearing tjat , it has made me want to Yale a trip to Africa AMD get own by them

Then come back to the States to my husband like nothing happened

yola he has a good idea of that, having wtnessed as close quarters
:) I was told this story by a black american trader who travelled regularly to Zimbabwe during the economic collapse of that country. He went with suitcases of american dollars (illegally) when the zimbabwe dollar had collapsed and inflation was around 1000% making the local currency worthless and illegal or not he got good rates of exchange (!!!) buying African artifacts for resale in America. This made him very popular with local African businessmen keen to get their hands on 'real' money and they often offered him their homes to stay in, and also supplied him with white women and girls.
He particularly loved one Zimbabwean who provided him with a teenage white girl as a bed partner whenever he stayed resulting in him going back to that businessman regularly.
He asked the African how he had managed to 'get' the girl. The businessman told him she was granted to him as 'ward of court' after he had taken the girl's white businessman ******* to court for debts. He had advanced the white businessman trading credit but the man's business hahd folded in the collapse. He had gone to Court to prevent the white man leaving the country and abandoning his debts and had applied to the Court for 'wardship' of the man's ******* on the ground that this would be the only sure way to ensure the white businessman would flee the country without repaying his debts. The judge, (a long time friend), had awarded him the girl and the ******* had to be restrained in Court while Court officers went to her private school and then took her to the African businessman's villa. (Also bear in mind that judges in Zimbabwe at the time earned $400 a month, so a rich man could easily afford to bribe such men).
The Zimbabwean had boasted he had taken the girl's virginity that first night and now considered that her being given to useful business contacts was his way of getting value back from the debts owed by her *******. The Zimbabwean also said that the judge called by his villa a week after the 'judgement' to try the girl for himself.

Could this have been a true tale? From my experience of Zimbabwe at that time. Yes, though it might not be!

:lips:

We would like to find a guy that could stay at our house at least 2-3 nights a week or possibly even move in. The "move in" part seems unrealistic but being there several nights a week he could establish his place in the relationship. He would sleep with my wife in our bed with me in the guest room. He would be our master/owner and use both of us in any manner he desired. He would have us remain naked at all times in our home except for our collars and I would be kept in chastity 24/7 and he would keep the key. At times we would all 3 go out and even go on trips together. (separate but related fantasy we have discussed is going to Hedo with our bull with me as the obvious cuckold and third wheel, of course in chastity all week as we all 3 enjoy spending the week naked as much as possible)
Other times, my wife and master would take trips without me, and go out as a couple to swinger clubs and events. A master that enjoyed sharing my wife as much as I do would be ideal...loaning her to his friends and business associates. The depths of sexual depravity could go on and on but that's enough for now.

id have to say my fantasy would be seeing my wife with a black couple
She totally straight so I’m pretty sure it will never happen
And she’s done all the other fantasies I’ve ever had

Back