What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My hubby had a dream one night and told me about it.... I was blow away by the dream at first.
Then one night his coworkers car broke down and he had to go get him.
He brought him to the house I didn't know that he was a deep deep dark chocolate and omg he was so sexy.
I was 32 at the time and his coworker was 19. He was well built and had a super sexy smile. It was really late this night.
My hubby asked if he could spend the night.
I was a little nervous about this. Hubby said he could sleep on the couch until morning and he would take him home.
I agreed it would be ok just this once.
I gave this sexy black man a pair of my hubby's gym shorts and a tee shirt to wear to bed.... He came out of the bath room and my eyes went straight to his thigh... I saw this huge cock hanging half way down his leg....
I got so turned on Omg I was so wet.

Hubby asked if I'd like a ******* and said sure maybe this would calm my nerves....
Boy was I right it sure did.
It made me very relaxed. Before I knew it I was trying to get a better look of the huge cock he had. His co-worker cought my trying to sneak a peek.
He would rub his cock on the out side of those red shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off it.
I had to get up and walk to the kitchen because I was getting so I could feel my body burning up on the inside. I wanted to young stud so bad.
My hubby got up a few min later and follows me in the kitchen and whispered in my ear.
(He is here for you.... ) then said in going to shower do what you want with him.
I went back in the living room and sat down.
The young stud gave me a huge smile.
He looks at me and said you are one sexy milf. I've never been called that ever.
This guy was working on getting some of my pussy and it was working.
Then he got up and came over and sat beside of me. Omg I could feel my heart racing....
Then he took my hand and put it on his cock.
I melted I don't know what came over me but I got on my knees and pulled his huge cock out from under his shorts.....
This was the biggest cock I've ever seen.
And it wasn't even hard yet. I looked up and said just how big is it.
He replied 10 inches and very thick.
I stroked it and played with it a few min.
It kept growing and growing in my hands.
Then all of a sudden I just had to taste this wonderful piece of meat....
I got lost sitting there sucking this hung stud. He was moaning as I was trying to take more and more in my throat.
After about 10 minutes my hubby came out of the shower just wearing a towel.
He walked out to the living room and asked if I was ok. I just nodded with this black cock still in my mouth.... I looked up as he was smiling at me.
Then he dropped his towel and put his cock close to my face. I started stroking him and blowing his cock also. I've never been with two men before.
I was shaking like a leaf on a tree.
My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices running down my inner legs.
My hubby asked if I was ready to get some of his cock deep in my wet pussy.... I said sure let's see how much will fit.
I stood up and dropped my panties they were soaked and sticky with my juices.
Hubby told me to turn around and get on all fours. I did what I was told....
My arms were so weak and shakey.
I was so ready for this young stud to slip his meat in my wet hole. He got down behind me and took that hunk of meat and runner it all over my pussy. Then I could feel it entering my wet slit....
I let out a OMG it's so fucking big.
And I never cuss....because I'm a good girl.
I could feel inch by inch going deeper and deeper... Until I could feel him balls deep.
My body started to shake and Trimble... I was have my first big O with a black cock deep in me.
This cock took me to places I've never been before. It was unreal. The three of us fucked for hours. I was exhausted like I've never been before.
The next morning the guys were gone be for I got up. I could tell that I was a changed women from that night forward.
Hubby came back a few hours after I got up.
We never said a word to each other for awhile. He walked up to me and hugged me and asked if I enjoyed myself last night.
My reply was when can his car break down again...lol
We had our young stud for over 3 yrs until he had to move for work.
Sorry story was so long.

Miss B

My hubby had a dream one night and told me about it.... I was blow away by the dream at first.
Then one night his coworkers car broke down and he had to go get him.
He brought him to the house I didn't know that he was a deep deep dark chocolate and omg he was so sexy.
I was 32 at the time and his coworker was 19. He was well built and had a super sexy smile. It was really late this night.
My hubby asked if he could spend the night.
I was a little nervous about this. Hubby said he could sleep on the couch until morning and he would take him home.
I agreed it would be ok just this once.
I gave this sexy black man a pair of my hubby's gym shorts and a tee shirt to wear to bed.... He came out of the bath room and my eyes went straight to his thigh... I saw this huge cock hanging half way down his leg....
I got so turned on Omg I was so wet.

Hubby asked if I'd like a ******* and said sure maybe this would calm my nerves....
Boy was I right it sure did.
It made me very relaxed. Before I knew it I was trying to get a better look of the huge cock he had. His co-worker cought my trying to sneak a peek.
He would rub his cock on the out side of those red shorts. I couldn't take my eyes off it.
I had to get up and walk to the kitchen because I was getting so I could feel my body burning up on the inside. I wanted to young stud so bad.
My hubby got up a few min later and follows me in the kitchen and whispered in my ear.
(He is here for you.... ) then said in going to shower do what you want with him.
I went back in the living room and sat down.
The young stud gave me a huge smile.
He looks at me and said you are one sexy milf. I've never been called that ever.
This guy was working on getting some of my pussy and it was working.
Then he got up and came over and sat beside of me. Omg I could feel my heart racing....
Then he took my hand and put it on his cock.
I melted I don't know what came over me but I got on my knees and pulled his huge cock out from under his shorts.....
This was the biggest cock I've ever seen.
And it wasn't even hard yet. I looked up and said just how big is it.
He replied 10 inches and very thick.
I stroked it and played with it a few min.
It kept growing and growing in my hands.
Then all of a sudden I just had to taste this wonderful piece of meat....
I got lost sitting there sucking this hung stud. He was moaning as I was trying to take more and more in my throat.
After about 10 minutes my hubby came out of the shower just wearing a towel.
He walked out to the living room and asked if I was ok. I just nodded with this black cock still in my mouth.... I looked up as he was smiling at me.
Then he dropped his towel and put his cock close to my face. I started stroking him and blowing his cock also. I've never been with two men before.
I was shaking like a leaf on a tree.
My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices running down my inner legs.
My hubby asked if I was ready to get some of his cock deep in my wet pussy.... I said sure let's see how much will fit.
I stood up and dropped my panties they were soaked and sticky with my juices.
Hubby told me to turn around and get on all fours. I did what I was told....
My arms were so weak and shakey.
I was so ready for this young stud to slip his meat in my wet hole. He got down behind me and took that hunk of meat and runner it all over my pussy. Then I could feel it entering my wet slit....
I let out a OMG it's so fucking big.
And I never cuss....because I'm a good girl.
I could feel inch by inch going deeper and deeper... Until I could feel him balls deep.
My body started to shake and Trimble... I was have my first big O with a black cock deep in me.
This cock took me to places I've never been before. It was unreal. The three of us fucked for hours. I was exhausted like I've never been before.
The next morning the guys were gone be for I got up. I could tell that I was a changed women from that night forward.
Hubby came back a few hours after I got up.
We never said a word to each other for awhile. He walked up to me and hugged me and asked if I enjoyed myself last night.
My reply was when can his car break down again...lol
We had our young stud for over 3 yrs until he had to move for work.
Sorry story was so long.

Miss B
Excellent...next ...next...........................

Back