What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

My wife never really thinking this would lead to her falling in love with him...but his lovemaking is so good she does. And he asks her during their lovemaking "do you want my baby" and she says in the heat of passion or falling in love "Yes"

by the way, this is happening.....he does ask her that and she has said yes.....it's gotten crazy....but she is in love with him..I just know it.

You guys have to let her meet ALONE with a really good looking well built black guy....I don't think they can help not falling in love when all alone......its the Mount Everest of this lifestyle.

Since I’m already very involved with a black boyfriend that rocks my world, my fantasy is to influence as many other white Women into going black as I can. I’ve already helped convert a number of my friends already but it’s always exciting when I know I’ve been an influence in helping another White, Asian, or Hispanic woman go black..

Since I’m already very involved with a black boyfriend that rocks my world, my fantasy is to influence as many other white Women into going black as I can. I’ve already helped convert a number of my friends already but it’s always exciting when I know I’ve been an influence in helping another White, Asian, or Hispanic woman go black..
we need more ladies like you!

Back