What's your favorite non-traditional QOS tattoo?

Following*. We’re looking for one that is obvious if you know what it means. But also discreet enough so family and friends wont start asking questions lmao..
That's going to be hard as someone will google it. Start with temp tattoo in different places until you find the right spot for you. Hidden or visable
I like the back of the neck hair will hide it most of time but they you get the peekaboo effect.

My newest tattoo, less then a week oldView attachment 4833765
Mmmmmmm! Should I lick my way up from that tattoo to your lips or should I lick my way down from that tattoo to your lips or even to the left or to the right that is the question? A man could get lost for hours trying to navigate all that with his tongue!

I call that a triple p or "pleasurable plethora of possibilities"?♠️

Now that she's had her first real-life experience and plans to have many more, wife wants to get a discrete QOS tattoo.

She's thinking of the classic :qos: over her vulva, but is also wanting to consider more creative concepts—as long as they are aesthetically pleasing.
Let me know if you’d like a virtual “try on”’of QOS tattoos or jewelry. I have a whole tumblr dedicated to it and could do more creative designs as well:

My favorite isn't so much the tattoo as to how it is received. I'm so nervous about getting a tattoo, any kind of tattoo. So, I'm held or tied down and branded with a QOS tattoo as I plead not to be

Back