Whats your favorite Alcohol?

Hell there's nothing better than CHARTREUSE from France on the expensive side but if you want to get the wife to fuck a BBC give her 3 shots with ice or with grapefruit and that is it. This is the second best aphrodisiac for women the number one is bioidentical testosterone cream on the tip of the clitoris but CHARTREUSE is definitely 2nd best. We even have validated this ******* with our vanilla couples with same results. The secret is out because post COVID-19 it's been very hard to find.

Attachments

• th.jpeg-21.jpg
    th.jpeg-21.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
Hell there's nothing better than CHARTREUSE from France on the expensive side but if you want to get the wife to fuck a BBC give her 3 shots with ice or with grapefruit and that is it. This is the second best aphrodisiac for women the number one is bioidentical testosterone cream on the tip of the clitoris but CHARTREUSE is definitely 2nd best. We even have validated this ******* with our vanilla couples with same results. The secret is out because post COVID-19 it's been very hard to find.
I make my wife a pineapple and Don Julio tequila *******. Two doubles and she ready.

Rum .cola and lemon) cuba libre))) and of course mojito) it all depends on the mood)))and you can do it without a straw) :)

I dont know if someone is a fan of single malts, but Glen Garioch is a real revelation. Try it and thank me later. :)

Back