what's this obsession of white men watching ?

You have a boyfriend. So if you want to engage in sexual activity with anyone else, then either include him, at least make him aware, or just leave him. Or..... leave it as just a fantasy and never act on it.
I you cheat and he finds out, it could go one of two ways. He is devastated and you break up. Or, he is shocked but excited and suddenly wants to be included in your activities in some way.
Sounds like neither outcome would make you happy. Sadly.

Like most topics on this site, I think most would agree their is no wrong answer and its whatever works for the couple (and Bull).

I greatly prefer all my sex without my husband present. We both really enjoy Cuckolding, he would like to watch but understands that FOR US, this is about us, making certain that I, am sexually fulfilled - at all times. So, my sexual fulfillment comes strongly from me having sex with Black MEN alone. So, that’s what winds up happening in our relationship 90-95+ % of the time.

Since my preference is to enjoy sex with other men, without him present, 100% of the MEN I’ve been with enjoy having me in private - no Bulls have asked or suggested we let him watch.

You also need to remember that half(?) the site is cuckold wannabes here without their wife or girlfriend. Most of these are living only in their fantasy.

They are the first ones to tell you how it "should be." When it only needs to be how you or the two of you want it to be. We have women who cheat (no judgment), women who meet black men alone with permission, and women who involve their husbands here.

I'll add that my husband is a type A former Army officer and professionally a leader, but he enjoys flipping that on its head and being a cuckold at home. So the beta cuckold image is just one of many possible roles. We have lots of stags and vixens. Find what works for you and ideally for the two of you.
Wow...that's a clever name! I was just thinking about man of lamancha today.
By the way I agree with you're viewpoint 100%

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?
It's obvious that they need to see how a real man can please us!

@alessiavassall: I read your question like actually two questions. The first one would be "Why are people trying to convince me of having my boyfriend involved?" And the second question would be "Why is anybody turned on by watching their wife/GF or being watched by their husband?"

The second question i can answer only from my perspective as a man with a somewhat voyeuristic mind. i have two very personal answers to give here. The first is that i have learned from experience that it turns me on. That would be the short answer because i could tell you my sexual life story and that would perhaps not only need its own thread but an own forum for that. :)
The second answer is that my pleasure is strongly related to my Woman's pleasure. Seeing her receive pleasure and having an orgasm is a major source of my own pleasure. There are advantages and disadvantages in both scenarios, where in the first i am the one giving pleasure to my Woman and in the second she is receiving pleasure from another man. Me having sex with her is great for the closeness and physical stimuli. Me watching her having sex is great for the visual aspect and the chance of getting to see her full body reaction to being manhandled and serviced well. An obvious example that explains the difference well would be her taken in the missionary position (but you can think of any position with no difference here). When i am the one who fucks her it is all hot because it is a very close position where we can feel almost all of each others bodies, we can kiss, whisper naughty somethings in each others ear, and so on. On the other hand, when she is fucked missionary by another man i get the chance of enjoying to see her full body reactions including curling toes and many other things i had no chance of seeing if i was face to face on top of her.
Anyway i never felt other guys having sex with my GF would encroach on our intimacy. We, both high libido persons, would have sex once to a few times a day while the arranged meetings with a third player were no more often than once or at most three times a month. ;)

i can't answer the same question from a female perspective but i'll try: i have heard at least some Women say that it would turn them on to see their husband's reaction while being fucked by another man and they would have a lot of eye contact, kissing and holding hands - in other words: a lot of intimacy going on - with their hubbies in the process. If that's not for you - fine! It is understood that not everybody has the same fantasies or desires. 😎
Another aspect would be feeling safe and secure. Some Women are very concerned about going home with a stranger because you will never know what person that actually is and what is going to happen, and the Woman is typically the weaker, more vulnerable person and therefore more at risk. Having her partner there for comfort and protection just in case would ImO be another answer to your question.

To answer your first question: i believe that - no matter a member is single, in a relationship or just a fantasizing wannabe - most do not support cheating. Single Women may see themselves in a relationship one day, couples do typically not want their significant other to cheat on them and don't want to have to deal with the guilt if it is them who cheats on their partner. And the wannabes are not fantasizing about their (imaginary) wife or girlfriend going behind their backs which would cut them out when all they want is being part of the action in one or another way, which is their fantasy. With Black men it might be slightly different but also many of those do not want to be home wreckers. Also it is comforting to know not having to deal with a jealous boyfriend in case you are caught in the act. ;) - Just a few thoughts.

In the end you don't have to bother with all of that if it will remain just a fantasy for you. ;) But on the other hand it seems to be a very strong fantasy, perhaps even a deeply rooted desire of yours? (Considering you have joined a site that is themed in line with your fantasy, and considering you obviously spend some - perhaps a lot of - time with that fantasy.) Once that fantasy or desire will get the better of you you will have to make a decision. And ImO, if that happens, there are only three possible solutions: (1) leave your boyfriend, (2) cheat on him, or (3) involve him. Honestly i am - like many others - also not a supporter of the cheating scenario. So my "advice" would be either (1) or, if you value your current relatioinship high enough and don't want to lose your boyfriend, then (3). - Just my almost worthless two cents added. :)
Excellent analysis and advice.

You have a boyfriend. So if you want to engage in sexual activity with anyone else, then either include him, at least make him aware, or just leave him. Or..... leave it as just a fantasy and never act on it.
I you cheat and he finds out, it could go one of two ways. He is devastated and you break up. Or, he is shocked but excited and suddenly wants to be included in your activities in some way.
Sounds like neither outcome would make you happy. Sadly.
I agree with you. And btw, I’m bisexual too, but not a “sub”.

Wow...that's a clever name! I was just thinking about man of lamancha today.
By the way I agree with you're viewpoint 100%
“Cuckcowboy”? That’s clever too. And insanely hot.

Are you lonesome tonight? I’m looking for some one-on-one naked loving beside the campfire under the stars.

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?
As has been stated on here, the verified section is a lot different than the general forums. A huge portion of this site and it's paying members are cucks or cuck wannabes who live out their fantasies in these forums. You'll actually find entire threads where it's obviously a bunch of guys pretending to be white girls and they're all role playing together what they think the lifestyle is like. Just find what works best for you and your relationship and go with that, my hubs plays sometimes but a lot of the time it's also just me and my playdate, it all depends on everyone's comfort levels

Like most topics on this site, I think most would agree their is no wrong answer and its whatever works for the couple (and Bull).

I greatly prefer all my sex without my husband present. We both really enjoy Cuckolding, he would like to watch but understands that FOR US, this is about us, making certain that I, am sexually fulfilled - at all times. So, my sexual fulfillment comes strongly from me having sex with Black MEN alone. So, that’s what winds up happening in our relationship 90-95+ % of the time.

Since my preference is to enjoy sex with other men, without him present, 100% of the MEN I’ve been with enjoy having me in private - no Bulls have asked or suggested we let him watch.
Hi. I just read your about... Parts of it are similar to my about. Your sex drive and your ability to be multi-organic/squirt resonates with me. My girlfriend is like that. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world because of it. It's fucking amazing to have a woman who can manifest her pleasure in such a demonstrative way. All the best to you and yours.😘

I always inquire about the boyfriend/husband because he is part of it too. It is not just about a woman wanting to have sex with a black guy. It is about a couple wanting to share an experience together. So as I find ways to make the woman happy and satisfied I find ways to keep the husband happy. In some cases it will be by showing him how much pleasure his woman is having. It can be by engaging in conversation with him while fucking his wife. It can be by sending him pics and/or vids of me fucking her if he is not in the room or is at work...
Now this is the way it's supposed to be done.

As has been stated on here, the verified section is a lot different than the general forums. A huge portion of this site and it's paying members are cucks or cuck wannabes who live out their fantasies in these forums. You'll actually find entire threads where it's obviously a bunch of guys pretending to be white girls and they're all role playing together what they think the lifestyle is like. Just find what works best for you and your relationship and go with that, my hubs plays sometimes but a lot of the time it's also just me and my playdate, it all depends on everyone's comfort levels
Well said loads of fakes

personaly speaking the flirting seduction is hot as a build up to the bedroom. watching others see him flirt and grope her in bar gets me horny as hell. I am not hung and seeing my wife ridden by bbc is exciting hearing her squeal and mone. seeing her become submissive to himis also hot. In short he can do to and for her what I cant.

When I was given the opportunity I loved being invited by Her and Her boyfriend , to watch Her and Her Boyfriends Friends Fuck Her.
She loved it.

It absolutely does make sense @AnnieS. I appreciate your nuanced, cogent, and thoughtful response. We are all products of our experiences... I have no issue understanding that your experiences lead you to your conclusions. I am not in this lifestyle at all... I'm in a wonderful monogamous relationship with a loving white woman. Thing is...The way some of the dudes on here come at me. The level of Interest they have in my dick. Leads me to believe that they would want me to do more than just fuck their wife/girlfriend. It seems like they'd push her out of the way so I can get at them. Lol. That has been my experience on this site. That's why it leads me to the conclusions I draw. It's all good @AnnieS. I think you're the best Babe😘.
Well you do have a nice looking package. :giggle:

I think we assume that most people fall under a textbook definition when it comes to this side of sex and the truth is we all make it our own. My husband is a kind and nice man and him and I still have sex. I also have sex with black men and yes my husband will watch because it is something he enjoys. It is not about degrading him for us.

Whether you choose to keep this a fantasy or it becomes something real for you both of your roles and what parts played will be up to you and him. Do not let other people tell you how you should be doing it and enjoy what you find fun and exciting for yourself.

A lot will ask about him because thats what they would like to do with thier partners, watch them having a hard black cock.

It’s so hot you’re right you don’t need to be mean for you guys to enjoy big black cock

Back