what's this obsession of white men watching ?

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?

Keep in mind you’re asking on an interracial fetish site why people would fetishize the cucking of your boyfriend… get verified and access the verified forums for interactions more grounded in reality.
sorry... but the name of the forum is "black to white interracial community" ...it involves love or sex between white girls and black men, for someone it could be a fetish if the white boyfriend watch, but I think I'm not in the wrong place if I talk about interracial sex without involving the white boyfriend...

sorry... but the name of the forum is "black to white interracial community" ...it involves love or sex between white girls and black men, for someone it could be a fetish if the white boyfriend watch, but I think I'm not in the wrong place if I talk about interracial sex without involving the white boyfriend...
Thank you for understanding my point.

We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly, we only do this with him. This is something wife and I (and our friend) REALLY enjoy. She wouldn't do it without me and I don't want her to. We all three get really turned on, me watching him do her, him watching us.
I get it if someone wants something on the side apart from the spouse, bf, etc.
Before I was married I was the side peice for a married gal once in a while.
Wife and I enjoy this together.

You are correct it is not a cuckold sight but many of them act as if it were. It's not a dating sight either but they act as if it were. People just don't read your profile says female. Is sounds as if your not in a very steady relationship so i agree why should you include him if he hasn't been part of your fantasy.
Some of those who insist on going there are Bi or Gay so the guy is a very important part of their kink. Others of course merely wish to learn if there is a guy who might be present at a meet. Kind of important for everyone to know what to expect. Won't dwell on this too much as you have previously stated it's a fantasy you don't think you would ever do.

You also need to remember that half(?) the site is cuckold wannabes here without their wife or girlfriend. Most of these are living only in their fantasy.

They are the first ones to tell you how it "should be." When it only needs to be how you or the two of you want it to be. We have women who cheat (no judgment), women who meet black men alone with permission, and women who involve their husbands here.

I'll add that my husband is a type A former Army officer and professionally a leader, but he enjoys flipping that on its head and being a cuckold at home. So the beta cuckold image is just one of many possible roles. We have lots of stags and vixens. Find what works for you and ideally for the two of you.

well... I've a white boyfriend and I often daydream about having sex with a muscle black man... but the 2 things have nothing to do in common... I've never thought of my boyfriend watching me, knowing it, being present, or a lot of other terrible things that I've heard about him... on my chat, many talked about this, that my boyfriend should watch, that he's a beta, that he does not fuck me good... nothing of this is true... he is an alpha, he's funny, beautiful, he has had many girls (well... before my time), many girls like him and we surely have good sex... the fact that I daydream about having sex with a black man has nothing to do with him... SO THE QUESTION IS THIS :
WHY SO MANY ASK ME ABOUT HIM, OR WOULD LIKE TO GIVE HIM A ROLE IN THIS SITUATION ?
A great point, very well raised Babe . I'm a Big Boy for a white guy and have been into sharing my GFs since my very first experience. Not every girl I've been with by any means, but it's far from rare 😈🍌💦💦💦👅💋✌. Race isn't an issue, I just enjoy watching women fucking, wether she's my girl or someone else's. A private sex show with intimate audience participation. I find it really HOT. ✌😎🍌💦💦💦👅💋👌

Hi. Trophy wife. We been in LS long time. It’s all so hot. U can just fantasise. And that’s it. Or u can live the full life. Just do what u both like. No rush. It will evolve naturally.

My fairly unpopular opinion on this site. Is that many of these cuckolds/boyfriends/husbands have a propensity for homosexuality. It is also my belief that those who say "No that's not me" are in denial...For a myriad of reasons. I started a thread about it (Just Wonderin'). The majority of respondents thus far are males who said no that's not them. It could be true... However my gut feeling is that it's a way for them to engage in homosexual fantasies/participate actively in homosexuality...Without actually wearing the shoe that fits... I've been in MMF triads. The energy can get confusing. Sometimes you don't know who's getting off on what. Which is cool. However, let's be honest. It wouldn't be a stretch that it's possible the dudes involved aren't solely vibing on the female. So in my opinion any man who's getting off on the fact that an obstensibly "superior" man. Is running through his wife / girlfriend. Probably fancies that man on some level for himself too.

we started out doing MFM 3 somes then progressed to black men as i aged those black men could give my wife more pleasure than I could so I would watch take videos and pics. 1 night I left her alone with our then regular and found that it really turned me on wondering what they were doing. that really made for a fun time after he left .

My fairly unpopular opinion on this site. Is that many of these cuckolds/boyfriends/husbands have a propensity for homosexuality. It is also my belief that those who say "No that's not me" are in denial...For a myriad of reasons. I started a thread about it (Just Wonderin'). The majority of respondents thus far are males who said no that's not them. It could be true... However my gut feeling is that it's a way for them to engage in homosexual fantasies/participate actively in homosexuality...Without actually wearing the shoe that fits... I've been in MMF triads. The energy can get confusing. Sometimes you don't know who's getting off on what. Which is cool. However, let's be honest. It wouldn't be a stretch that it's possible the dudes involved aren't solely vibing on the female. So in my opinion any man who's getting off on the fact that an obstensibly "superior" man. Is running through his wife / girlfriend. Probably fancies that man on some level for himself too.
I understand what you are saying and respect your opinion but as a woman who has been in many MMF with my husband and bulls, I have to disagree with your assesment. I think and this is just my respectful opinion, that as I read your reply you lean towards the homosexual aspect because deep down thats your view of it. Youre maybe hung up on the two men one girl thing and outside of you everybody must be digging on your bod and not the female involved. My husband is above average in size, particpates more in some circumstances and less in others and when we talk about it later if I say "you didnt particpate as much or something?" the reply is "baby it's all about you- not me, so dont worry about it I get you everynite." I , now this is just my opinion SwirlSexr775, is that you have this latent fear, thought in the back of your head that your afraid some other man is attracted to you or wants to secretly sneak in on you and it bothers you subconciously. That may be valid in many of the posts we see here with the guys openly saying they are attracted to the other male or want to suck him too or something like that and it can seem all are like that from the skewed sampling here. But in my expierence, that has not been the case nor do I want it to be, I enjoy the immense pleasure of being pleasured and serviced by two men at once and yes I am greedy! Did I make sense?

It absolutely does make sense @AnnieS. I appreciate your nuanced, cogent, and thoughtful response. We are all products of our experiences... I have no issue understanding that your experiences lead you to your conclusions. I am not in this lifestyle at all... I'm in a wonderful monogamous relationship with a loving white woman. Thing is...The way some of the dudes on here come at me. The level of Interest they have in my dick. Leads me to believe that they would want me to do more than just fuck their wife/girlfriend. It seems like they'd push her out of the way so I can get at them. Lol. That has been my experience on this site. That's why it leads me to the conclusions I draw. It's all good @AnnieS. I think you're the best Babe😘.

you can appreciate a man without wanting him to stick his cock in your ass or suck his dick

i find very few black men to be "superior", probably less than .001 percent, if that makes me gay even though i dont find anything arousing in 99.99 percent of the population then so be it

you can appreciate a man without wanting him to stick his cock in your ass or suck his dick

i find very few black men to be "superior", probably less than .001 percent, if that makes me gay even though i dont find anything arousing in 99.99 percent of the population then so be it
Interesting how you put me in the role of the bottom. Lol. Is that how you feel about yourself? Not at all interested in who you find superior or don't. You don't matter to me at all. Enjoy the rest of your day. Have a fantastic weekend. Or not. LOL😂

Just reread your original post @alessiavassall again. I missed the mark on what I believe you were asking. The individuals that are asking about your boyfriend are the "Bulls" ... If I'm reading it right this time. Now this is going to be even more unpopular than my original responses. I don't think it's a leap to say that some of those doing all that questioning about your boyfriend wouldn't mind him getting in the mix too. Yep I think it's bisexual/ homosexual desire by some of the "Bulls". Who are unusually interested in your man. Of course what they're asking makes all the difference. Just for the record I have no truly negative feelings about anyone's sexuality. I don't care what two, three, or thousand consenting adults do with their body parts. I'm sure some "Bulls" may interrogate because they want to know exactly what they're getting into. How much your boyfriend may want to get involved. However I think there are at least some who may have sexual desires for the both of you... In varying degrees.

Last edited:
@alessiavassall: I read your question like actually two questions. The first one would be "Why are people trying to convince me of having my boyfriend involved?" And the second question would be "Why is anybody turned on by watching their wife/GF or being watched by their husband?"

The second question i can answer only from my perspective as a man with a somewhat voyeuristic mind. i have two very personal answers to give here. The first is that i have learned from experience that it turns me on. That would be the short answer because i could tell you my sexual life story and that would perhaps not only need its own thread but an own forum for that. :)
The second answer is that my pleasure is strongly related to my Woman's pleasure. Seeing her receive pleasure and having an orgasm is a major source of my own pleasure. There are advantages and disadvantages in both scenarios, where in the first i am the one giving pleasure to my Woman and in the second she is receiving pleasure from another man. Me having sex with her is great for the closeness and physical stimuli. Me watching her having sex is great for the visual aspect and the chance of getting to see her full body reaction to being manhandled and serviced well. An obvious example that explains the difference well would be her taken in the missionary position (but you can think of any position with no difference here). When i am the one who fucks her it is all hot because it is a very close position where we can feel almost all of each others bodies, we can kiss, whisper naughty somethings in each others ear, and so on. On the other hand, when she is fucked missionary by another man i get the chance of enjoying to see her full body reactions including curling toes and many other things i had no chance of seeing if i was face to face on top of her.
Anyway i never felt other guys having sex with my GF would encroach on our intimacy. We, both high libido persons, would have sex once to a few times a day while the arranged meetings with a third player were no more often than once or at most three times a month. ;)

i can't answer the same question from a female perspective but i'll try: i have heard at least some Women say that it would turn them on to see their husband's reaction while being fucked by another man and they would have a lot of eye contact, kissing and holding hands - in other words: a lot of intimacy going on - with their hubbies in the process. If that's not for you - fine! It is understood that not everybody has the same fantasies or desires. 😎
Another aspect would be feeling safe and secure. Some Women are very concerned about going home with a stranger because you will never know what person that actually is and what is going to happen, and the Woman is typically the weaker, more vulnerable person and therefore more at risk. Having her partner there for comfort and protection just in case would ImO be another answer to your question.

To answer your first question: i believe that - no matter a member is single, in a relationship or just a fantasizing wannabe - most do not support cheating. Single Women may see themselves in a relationship one day, couples do typically not want their significant other to cheat on them and don't want to have to deal with the guilt if it is them who cheats on their partner. And the wannabes are not fantasizing about their (imaginary) wife or girlfriend going behind their backs which would cut them out when all they want is being part of the action in one or another way, which is their fantasy. With Black men it might be slightly different but also many of those do not want to be home wreckers. Also it is comforting to know not having to deal with a jealous boyfriend in case you are caught in the act. ;) - Just a few thoughts.

In the end you don't have to bother with all of that if it will remain just a fantasy for you. ;) But on the other hand it seems to be a very strong fantasy, perhaps even a deeply rooted desire of yours? (Considering you have joined a site that is themed in line with your fantasy, and considering you obviously spend some - perhaps a lot of - time with that fantasy.) Once that fantasy or desire will get the better of you you will have to make a decision. And ImO, if that happens, there are only three possible solutions: (1) leave your boyfriend, (2) cheat on him, or (3) involve him. Honestly i am - like many others - also not a supporter of the cheating scenario. So my "advice" would be either (1) or, if you value your current relatioinship high enough and don't want to lose your boyfriend, then (3). - Just my almost worthless two cents added. :)

@alessiavassall: Let me give you my perspective as a "bull" (I don't like that term) who has had many short and long term relationships with couples over 10 years.
I always inquire about the boyfriend/husband because he is part of it too. It is not just about a woman wanting to have sex with a black guy. It is about a couple wanting to share an experience together. So as I find ways to make the woman happy and satisfied I find ways to keep the husband happy. In some cases it will be by showing him how much pleasure his woman is having. It can be by engaging in conversation with him while fucking his wife. It can be by sending him pics and/or vids of me fucking her if he is not in the room or is at work...
I understand that you consider finding a lover without your boyfriend knowing, just think what it would mean to your relationship with him if instead of something you hide from him it becomes something you do together. Let me tell you I have been doing this a lot and I am still amazed by the bond couples who do this together have. This is an all other level of relationship that you can never imagine.

Back