What's the wildest hot fantasy you've ever dreamed of for your wife?

What fantasies do you have for your wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is a fantasy of many I've had! Hope you enjoy it!

You decided to tease and told me to sit down. You started to tease the black guy making him nice and hard which only made me hard in doing so. You brought him next to me and undid his pants and you just at his cock as it sprung out
You were just amazed by the colour difference between mine and his. You started to stroke him as I watched. I started to fidget as my cock was hard but I dared not to touch it. Then the black guy spoke and said he would like to dom both of us and we both nodded
Then he told us to both strip and kneel side by side of his cock. Then he told us to lick and suck his cock.

We both started to lick and suck his big black cock until our mouths would cross as his cock passes both our lips. He then told you to get on all 4's and turn your back to us. I could see how horny you were, you were dripping with excitement. He then said you are a slut and you agreed and your spread your ass offering it to him. He said what a good slut. He then told me to guide his cock into your pussy. I did so and as he pushed in there was no resistance. You were that horny and he then said good slut. He then told me to suck your nipples and said you cannot orgasm until he says so

You didn't realise but you were acting like a slut saying things loud like fuck me, fuck my wet slutty pussy, fuck me master I want your cock deep in me. I never heard you like this before. You then felt a finger go in your ass and you nearly collapsed from pleasure and then he said cum for me slut and you moaned and screamed so loud. You then fell off on the floor with no energy and then he told me to clean his cock from your juices which I did thoroughly

He then lifted you onto his cock and it slipped right in your wet pussy. The sound was sexy like a sqealsh sound and the smell of sex was intoxicating. so much precum dripped from me. I watched as your tits bounced and the sound of your pussy meeting his balls. you couldn't control yourself and come again. This time he kept fucking you and your mind went blank and you nearly ******* from extreme pleasure. It seemed you were at your limit

He instructed to clean his cock again which I gladly did and both tasted so good. He then said wants to cum and before he could say where you bent your ass in the air and said cum deep in me. He instantly pushed his cock deep into you and started to fuck you again. He grabbed and pulled hard this time as he shot his cum in you. You felt 7 spurts of cum inside you. you nearly came from the sensation. He slowly pulled his cock out and I watched as his seed left your pussy dribbling down your leg. He then said I can cum and I can choose anywhere I wanted. I instantly grabbed my cock and shoved it deep in your pussy. You then begged me for my cum. I then whispered in your ear that I love you. I started fucking you're hard and deep. You started to have another orgasm and that sent me over the edge and you felt another 5 spurts of cum go inside you. I pulled my cock out and wiped it on your ass cheek. Fuck you looked hot with all that cum coming out of you slowly

I think it would be incredibly hot for a Bull to come on vacation with us. Them getting to sleep in the bed, me on the floor in a kennel or at least in a collar/leash hooked to their bed. Me being locked in chastity for the whole vacation, even on the beach or at a restaurant/bar. Me doing all the cooking, cleaning, errands, etc.

Trust me , being the wife. We love it just as much. BMWW kiss is incomparable. Along with everything else. I love calling my hubby over and tell him to kiss me but I turn and he only gets to peck my cheek. All this as my black stud is fucking me slow but hard. I love seeing the white boy glancing at the intimidating black man look. And then I caress his neck and look into those menacing eyes and he knows what I want. Then I make my husband watch his wife kissing with such passion lust and intimacy. Like he never seen. Kiss for ages then I stop and tell him to watch as we both look at him as I tell my cuckokd to show the black man how he can cum watching us kissing.
Ahh I understand how perfect you can be. Even as you write this, you're thinking of the black bull. I can see how perfect it must have been for your husband to be watching you while you kissed him.

My wife has a gangbang fantasy and when I’m fucking her I love to tell her I want to share her. And when I tell her I want to see her fuck black guys she goes crazy and says she wants 10-15 at once, I keep talking to her dirty and she always cums beyond expectations. I have some pictures of her so you can enjoy.
She’s more than ready to fuck that 15 bbc s

She has began a relationship with a new boyfriend/bull/Dom he is a fraternity alumni. So I have this new fantasy of her serving drinks and food in lingerie or maids outfit at a party with his frat brothers. She’s not into groups but would be very open to being groped and kissed and messed around with in general.

She has began a relationship with a new boyfriend/bull/Dom he is a fraternity alumni. So I have this new fantasy of her serving drinks and food in lingerie or maids outfit at a party with his frat brothers. She’s not into groups but would be very open to being groped and kissed and messed around with in general.
Fucking hot! And it sounds like once she started getting groped and kissed and messed around with, she'd be into groups as well LOL

My fantasy is to tie my beautiful wife up in our sex swing. Blindfold her. Lick her body all over. Working my way down to her sweet pussy. Then when she is at her peak ready to explode, back off and let a black Adonis alpha male slowly plunge his big fat cock into her aching wet hole. She would scream out. Having an orgasm from just the tip, then ask me who it is, but both he and I stay silent as he pushes his full length in her. I lay underneath licking her ass and as her juices would run down from her pussy. Then after multiple orgasms from her, we both hear the bull grunt and take long deep strokes as he unloads rope after rope into her white womb. As I'm still underneath I see his balls tighten and see his cock pulse load after load. He pulls his large heavy cock out covered in their lovemaking. It hits my face and I begin to clean her worn married hole.
Damn I need to make this happen. 😛
View attachment 4594887
excellent

Back