What's it about cum tribute?

Saxophone

Male
From
Sweden
Hi, ladies and gentlemen!

There's something that I might be the only one to not seem to understand and sometimes bothered: cum tribute. What is it about it to the point that some make profile to only have that and for other it's even a condition to become friend with.

Help me understand! Thanks in advance for your considerate reply!

SaxoP.

But it's also ladies who ask guys to do this also knowing full well they will never meet how we guys ask Women to make US tribute pics on our Cocks lol

I can share my perspective. I like to get them, but I really don't advertise it. To me, the appeal is know that there are literally millions of other things for guys to cum to and the tribute is proof of that they chose me. However, making someone do it in order to talk to me, that defeats the purpose and joy I derive.

I can share my perspective. I like to get them, but I really don't advertise it. To me, the appeal is know that there are literally millions of other things for guys to cum to and the tribute is proof of that they chose me. However, making someone do it in order to talk to me, that defeats the purpose and joy I derive.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, lady!

Personally it is not something that I would seek out...having tributes sent to me. Do men masturbate after or while looking at my pics and videos...I am sure they do. Am I flattered and excited by It? Yes. But I am not particularly turned on or want to see pics of cum spread across my images.
We all have our kinks and fetishes...so to each his own.

Attachments

• IMG_38626237381389.jpeg
    IMG_38626237381389.jpeg
    46.7 KB · Views: 14
Personally it is not something that I would seek out...having tributes sent to me. Do men masturbate after or while looking at my pics and videos...I am sure they do. Am I flattered and excited by It? Yes. But I am not particularly turned on or want to see pics of cum spread across my images.
We all have our kinks and fetishes...so to each his own.

Thanks for your reply, lady! Indeed, to each their own.

I was surprised to find myself not just flattered but also excited at seeing a man's cum on my picture. As it's been mentioned before, I think the excitement was from knowing that a man was so turned on by looking at a picture of me and his cum all over the picture was evidence of it.

Thanks for sharing, Kacey!

Back