What's everyone's view on the Covid Vaccine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you're certainly welcome, h-h. How long have I been asking you to quit harassing me on this website? 4-5 years? Why can't you take a "hint?"
If it hurt your feelings or made you mad, or whatever, you know what you can do to avoid my saying such things to you. I say them to discourage you from bothering me. Of course I don't mean them, but with other posters I wouldn't even be saying things like that ... its just YOU.

So, kindly "fuck off". You waste the little amount of time I do have on this site.
He really wants your attention. Or that 'D'!

We are not very politically motivated nor are we considered what is said here to be “sheep”, but we got the vaccine and all the boosters as soon as it was available and most of our very close friends did also.. True facts.. for the ones who got vaccinated, NONE of us has ever got Covid and each and everyone of the close friends that DIDB’T get the virus all got Covid, one got it so bad, she almost didn’t make it. And after recovery, when they were told they were now immune to the virus, one of them got it again, worse than the first time. Since that scare, everyone of us are now vaccinated and as far as our group is concerned, we all believed in it..
And PLEASE, no hate messages to reply to my message, I just wanted to relay our experience and let everyone know that the ones who got Covid, really regret they didn’t get vaccinated now when it became available..

I finally am confident enough about the vaccine to voice my opinion. I was worried about having received all of the 5 shots. I had heard various negative reviews of them. Everything is risk vs reward. I took them to keep my parents ( elderly, vulnerable, unhealthy, and live in my home) , safe. Recently I took a short cruise on a ship of 7000 people. ( another story all together ). After an awful vacation, my roommate called. She has Covid. Along with the rest of the group that was on the bus I was on to take us to the Port. It’s 12 days now, no Covid for me. Along with my parents that had the same vaccines, we have remained Covid free. We also have had no side effects ( so far )

We are not very politically motivated nor are we considered what is said here to be “sheep”, but we got the vaccine and all the boosters as soon as it was available and most of our very close friends did also.. True facts.. for the ones who got vaccinated, NONE of us has ever got Covid and each and everyone of the close friends that DIDB’T get the virus all got Covid, one got it so bad, she almost didn’t make it. And after recovery, when they were told they were now immune to the virus, one of them got it again, worse than the first time. Since that scare, everyone of us are now vaccinated and as far as our group is concerned, we all believed in it..
And PLEASE, no hate messages to reply to my message, I just wanted to relay our experience and let everyone know that the ones who got Covid, really regret they didn’t get vaccinated now when it became available..
I finally am confident enough about the vaccine to voice my opinion. I was worried about having received all of the 5 shots. I had heard various negative reviews of them. Everything is risk vs reward. I took them to keep my parents ( elderly, vulnerable, unhealthy, and live in my home) , safe. Recently I took a short cruise on a ship of 7000 people. ( another story all together ). After an awful vacation, my roommate called. She has Covid. Along with the rest of the group that was on the bus I was on to take us to the Port. It’s 12 days now, no Covid for me. Along with my parents that had the same vaccines, we have remained Covid free. We also have had no side effects ( so far )
These doctors and the data completely disagree with you both.

These doctors and the data completely disagree with you both.
How can those doctors disagree with these women's real life experiences?
They are NOT telling us what they think, or what another doctor is saying, they are relaying their own experiences.
Didn't you try to tell us that Demar Hamlin collapsed because of the vaccine?

Last edited:
Were people having strokes before?
Yes
Many people with strokes after Corona
Some of them are young

Now the Corona lie is over

Another food lie I'm waiting for is processed meat
They claim that it is better than natural meat.

You may ask who owns the global farms now? !
You will know what is going on around you.

They must reach the golden billion by any means.

Yes
Some of them are young

This is the biggest WASTE of posting I've ever read. What are WE suppose to do, old-man, READ BETWEEN THE LINES of your useless, meaningless dribble? If you have something to say that's "factual", which nothing you've posted thus far is, how about attaching some sources to your BS?

Who are those many people with strokes caused by covid? (sources)

What exactly WAS this Corona Lie you speak of? (sources)

Who OWNS the global farms now? (sources)

We will know WHAT is going on around us? (sources)

Who's THEY that must reach the golden billion? (sources)

If this is the best you can post here, find something else to do with your time, man. Like putting the hot air in blowup white dolls for your "bruthas".

pic_SKUNK-4.jpg ......... pic_SmileyFace-Black2.jpg

This is the biggest WASTE of posting I've ever read. What are WE suppose to do, old-man, READ BETWEEN THE LINES of your useless, meaningless dribble? If you have something to say that's "factual", which nothing you've posted thus far is, how about attaching some sources to your BS?

If this is the best you can post here, find something else to do with your time, man. Like putting the hot air in blowup white dolls for your "bruthas".

View attachment 5845146 ......... View attachment 5845147
Not surprising that you're pro shot... You're not that smart

هذا هو أكبر إهدار للنشر قرأته على الإطلاق. ماذا نفترض أن نفعل أيها العجوز ، اقرأ ما بين خطوط المراوغة التي لا فائدة منها ولا معنى لها؟ إذا كان لديك ما تقوله إنه "واقعي" ، وليس هناك شيء قمت بنشره حتى الآن ، فماذا عن إرفاق بعض المصادر ببرنامج BS الخاص بك؟

من هم هؤلاء الأشخاص الذين يعانون من جلطات دماغية ناجمة عن مرض كوفيد؟ (مصادر)

ما هي بالضبط كذبة كورونا هذه التي تتحدث عنها؟ (مصادر)

من يملك المزارع العالمية الآن؟ (مصادر)

سنعرف ما يدور حولنا؟ (مصادر)

من هم الذين يجب أن يصلوا إلى المليار الذهبي؟ (مصادر)

إذا كان هذا هو أفضل ما يمكنك نشره هنا ، فابحث عن شيء آخر له علاقة بوقتك يا رجل. مثل وضع الهواء الساخن في الدمى البيضاء المنفوخة من أجل "بروثاس".

View attachment 5845146 .

View attachment 5845146 ......... View attachment 5845147
We beg your pardon, you are one of the victims of false and fake media

Don't rush my dear, you will discover with days the painful truth

Yes
Some of them are young

Over a million deaths in the US and around 7 million global deaths from COVID-19. I worked in a hospital during the pandemic and I can tell you that the death toll from the pandemic was real and traumatic. The antivaxer begging to be vaccinated whilst being rolled in by paramedics and being told that it wasn't possible, whilst his wife and children cried inconsolably.

Which part of this is the 'Corona lie '?

Antivaxer ideas, along with your flat earth, your 'chem-trails', your alien space ships in area 51 etc are simpleton nonsense and the result of suggestion. In my view it's a mental health issue.
Cheers

Over a million deaths in the US and around 7 million global deaths from COVID-19. I worked in a hospital during the pandemic and I can tell you that the death toll from the pandemic was real and traumatic. The antivaxer begging to be vaccinated whilst being rolled in by paramedics and being told that it wasn't possible, whilst his wife and children cried inconsolably.

Which part of this is the 'Corona lie '?

Antivaxer ideas, along with your flat earth, your 'chem-trails', your alien space ships in area 51 etc are simpleton nonsense and the result of suggestion. In my view it's a mental health issue.
Cheers
You can stop lying now. People aren’t dying From Covid they were dying with it.

Let me say this.. None of my friends and family members who got vaccinated NEVER got sick or ever got COVID and EVERYONE we know who DIDN’T get vaccinated
Has got COVID, one almost died and two others, after 2yrs. are still suffering from it in one form or another.. one is having spearhead problems and the other one has lost his taste.. And 2 of them have also got COVID twice. another something that I’ve heard from almost all of them was that the wished they would have gotten the vaccine when it was available to them saying it was one of the worst illness they’ve ever had and how stupid they were by listening to the wrong people and since then, almost all of them are now fully vaccinated..
Was it a coincidence.. I don’t think so ..
And for those who want to slam me for my comments, don’t waste your time.. I’m only here to tell everyone OUR family history through this terrible virus that killed so many and I believe it would have been millions more without the vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back