What's been your best experience as a Cuck?

Honestly, acceptance. Fought for the longest time with the idea that I'm enough for my wife. At 3.5" hard I know I'm not. We tried toys etc but nothing really beats a real large penis. In our experience it is extremely hard to find a white man over 7" I mean real 7" not internet inches. There are plenty of black men with 8-9" penises and some even more. But to see my wife, hold her hand as she quivers under a powerful black man bringing her pleasure in ways I simply am not equipped to is an amazing feeling. To see her look over at me and whisper "I love you" as she is moaning is a great moment.

The black men we have met have been a huge blessing to our marriage and relationship and our bond. It truly saved our marriage and just feels natural now.
What a wonderful way of putting it.

Seeing her in the missionary position getting ravished. She’s completely caught up in her own pleasure while her bulls cock is deep inside her. Her eyes are rolling into the back of her head, she’s making guttural sounds cumming on his huge cock. By that time she’s completely making animalistic responses she never has with me, caught up in her own pleasure, and completely oblivious to everything else happening around her. While this is happening, I’m usually hunched over the bed, beating off my little nub till I loudly spew cum all over myself. It’s dripping down my fingers onto the bed. I leave quite the mess. The bull always gets a kick out it. She’s completely satisfied and so am I.

Mine was when we were on vacation in Fort Lauderdale. Out with my girlfriend and she made some new friends. Took them back to the hotel hot tub and as each one finished inside of her she said if she gets pregnant I have to raise the baby and we won’t even know who the ******* is
Super hot. You may not know who the ******* is but you will know who isn't the *******, you. Very hot.

For me it was seeing Jasmine take care of the two carpet fitters that had just laid our new carpet.

One was the owner of the business, he was about 60 yrs old and the younger one was around 22 yrs old. The older guy had a shaved cock and he was a big man in ever way. He had this big thick knurly and veiny cock with a shiny purple head that really stretched her, and the younger one had a thinner but longer cock. They both fucked her for over an hour and the younger one did her three times that day, where the older guy only the one time, but he had a ******* load of cum that he dumped in her shaved pussy. Jas made me clean them both up, before she had me clean her pussy of all that cum and there was a lot, I can tell you.

They came back later too, to "check the carpet"! More loads that needed cleaning up, but we both loved it.

Pops and HWJ

Last edited:
The best by far is letting her be with him alone....If you guys haven't tried this it's the Mount Everest of this lifestyle....watching her getting ready to be in a bed with him and no one else in the room......seeing her drive away to be with him.....as the hours pass knowing she has him inside her and there is nothing between them....he's going to cum inside her.........and they are all alone.......she's holding him in her arms as he cums deep inside her......when you are present they go through the motions....when it's just the two of them their bodies reach another level of excitement.....she enjoys it way more just ask her....then just try it one time.....you'll love it.
This.

It just happened recently and I can't believe the dreamworld I'm living right now but it's as real as can be. My wife will try to get BBC in any friend of her's that will show any little sign of interest. We are near 50 so most of her friends are in that range and it seems much more open. My wife converted yet another very close friend to BBC who I never thought in a million years she would or could ever make happen. Seems lots of alcohol and kinky talk gets some of the women folk really worked up. This past Saturday night, a friend we've known for years who is single after her third failed marriage, gave in, dropped to her knee's and took her first ever black cock at 52 years of age. She is a blonde, looks 38 instead of 52, has freaking monster tits that still look great although gravity is starting to make them droop more than she would like. I didn't get to watch but she has agreed the next time to let me and confessed to my wife she never dreamed sex could be that good. She can't believe I'm a cuckold, I'm in chastity much of the time, that I love to watch and is super intrigued with the clean up duty I perform asking my wife if I do watch, if she'll let me perform clean up duty on her as well.

This hasn't happened but my wife is just awesome. She knows I love this so much, love being served fresh creameries! I've been cleaning BBC messes from my wife's pussy now for 10 years and in the last year or so, I get to randomly clean one of our close married friends pussies, just started cleaning another one of her friends pussy and now have a fourth I might get to lick clean! It's insane, I can't quite wrap my own head around it bu I'll take it while I can get it and never in a million years times ten did I ever dream women could be this sexually kinky but man, these older women that enjoy sex and are past some of their earlier in life sexual hangups can be awesome!

Tough choices.. feeling how soaking wet my wife is for her bull before he even arrives and then wrapping my hand around his thick rock hard cock and inserting him into her amazes me to feel how turned on they are for each other and to feel how superior his cock is to mine and to think how satisfying the sex will be for both of them to feel that tight, wet squeeze, but I also love to see how much she craves his sperm inside of her that she will beg him for it and then to afterwards have sloppy seconds while she lays their bored after having countless orgasms with him and for her to ask me to pull out while his seed is deep inside her. It's taught me that penetration and breeding rights should belong only to black bulls and that my role and the role of other white bois is to support those efforts.
I understand completely how strong those feelings are. When I put my hand around him to guide him in I can only imagine how wonderful that must feel to her, he is so thick compared to me. Did you see the couple short videos I posted. "You feel so good up in there" I am not allowed to go inside her any more but I have had very sloppy seconds in the past.

For me, it would be the first time I heard them fucking. At the time I didn't know he was black, I just remember thinking to myself, who is this guy?! They were fucking for what seemed hours, while I was on the sofa downstairs listening. That is where her love of black men came from

this would of drove wild… in a good way lol. Was she louder than usual?

Back