What would you most like to see?

KCX2

Couple
Real Person
We will soon begin making and uploading videos of us playing alone and with black bulls to tube sites but want to make sure we’re making the right content. That said, we’re curious what types of things folks in this community would like to see? We’re currently planning on hubby wearing panties. Black dildos will be involved for sure. Any other suggestions? ;)

We will soon begin making and uploading videos of us playing alone and with black bulls to tube sites but want to make sure we’re making the right content. That said, we’re curious what types of things folks in this community would like to see? We’re currently planning on hubby wearing panties. Black dildos will be involved for sure. Any other suggestions? ;)
Hubby eating the Bull's creampie and sucking his cock.

Creampies without a doubt

The bull should order hubby to leave the room and carry his woman off

What I most like to see is my wife in tiny sexy panties getting dressed and putting on lipstick to meet her younger very nicely built Black co-worker that has no idea that I know at his apartment to make love to her no condom no pulling out.

it’s absolutely heart pounding watching her drive away and the hours pass just knowing what she’s doing in his bed.

What I most like to see is my wife in tiny sexy panties getting dressed and putting on lipstick to meet her younger very nicely built Black co-worker that has no idea that I know at his apartment to make love to her no condom no pulling out.

it’s absolutely heart pounding watching her drive away and the hours pass just knowing what she’s doing in his bed.
A wonderful sexy time. Lucky you.

Back