What would you do in a hypothetical situation like this?

What would you do in a hypothetical situation like this?

• 1) I would only have any contact if they asked me to do it. If I could avoid it I wouldn't have any

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • 2) I would suck his cock and balls only if he asked me to do it

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • 3) I would beg him to let me suck his cock and balls because that excites me

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • 4) I would have oral sex with him only if he found it interesting like a way to humiliate me

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • 5) Before the fuck I would beg him to suck his cock and balls and later, during the fuck, I would as

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • 6) I would only swallow his sperm from the woman's pussy if he cummed there

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • 8) I would ask him to suck his cock/balls and I would swallow his sperm in any way

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • 8) I would never have any sexual contact with a guy

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Let's depart from a hypothetical situation:
Suppose you have the opportunity to get into a trio (man - woman -man) with a black guy, either if the woman is your wife or not. Will you be able to interact in some way with the black guy, having physical contact with his penis?

As a cuck i willingly give up any control. So if this alpha guy ****** me to suck him or told me to i would have no choice. Im only there as a toy, lucky enough to be able to watch my girl and him have insanely hot sex, i want them both to have a good time, feel empowered and cum. Im not gonna ask him if i can cause i dont feel any desire for it, but id do the best job i could if i had no choice.

I won't say never and I have no intention of voluntarily begging to suck another man's dick. If the situation comes up where an alpha demands something from me in order for him to please my wife that might be a different story.

I have been in several situations where my Sub whore is taking turns sucking both of us off and my dick accidentally touched his. It's no big deal to me.

As a cuck i willingly give up any control. So if this alpha guy ****** me to suck him or told me to i would have no choice. Im only there as a toy, lucky enough to be able to watch my girl and him have insanely hot sex, i want them both to have a good time, feel empowered and cum. Im not gonna ask him if i can cause i dont feel any desire for it, but id do the best job i could if i had no choice.
This is the right answer.

Never been into men, not my thing. We can tag team the girl, taking turns on her but I'm not touching him or doing any gay *******.

From past experience, I think if you're a cuck and want to suck the bulls cock and swallow his cum, you need to seek a bull who is into it, or at very least will tolerate it. Most bulls realise where the cuck is coming from and what is needed to not only make the wife happy but the cuck as well, if they want on going hook ups. Most bulls will be ok with the cuck cleaning up, but I think if even that is too 'gay' for a bull, then maybe having a cuck around may not work. Most bulls i've met have little interest in male to male contact, but in the moment, and if its in front of the wife, they may bend a little bit just to emasculate the cuck, and stamp some alpha dominance in the room.

From past experience, I think if you're a cuck and want to suck the bulls cock and swallow his cum, you need to seek a bull who is into it, or at very least will tolerate it. Most bulls realise where the cuck is coming from and what is needed to not only make the wife happy but the cuck as well, if they want on going hook ups. Most bulls will be ok with the cuck cleaning up, but I think if even that is too 'gay' for a bull, then maybe having a cuck around may not work. Most bulls i've met have little interest in male to male contact, but in the moment, and if its in front of the wife, they may bend a little bit just to emasculate the cuck, and stamp some alpha dominance in the room.
My wife gets soooo wet when she makes me suck on her BBC dildos before, during, and after I fuck her pussy with them. I must admit the thought of submitting to black cock in front of her kind of turns me on.

Back