What would be the role of Interracial lesbians in a BNWO future? Our ideas

slave4nubians

Male
Gold Member
1633862992114.png
I think it will look like this. It all starts in high schools and colleges where white girls will learn to show due respect to black girls.
tumblr_oxzg3ja1h81wrok9po1_1280.gif
tumblr_oxzge8Piby1wrok9po3_540.gif
Black teachers will give white girls a special education that will teach them to be submissive.
722413626.jpg
Physical training should further emphasize the difference between black and white girls.
4750916439 (8).jpg
Black supremacy will be confirmed in catfights
1FOOT.jpg
9eSF3n0-p-c9 (2).jpg
It will become the norm for a black couple to have a white maid and concubine in the house.
06.jpg
And among black business women there will be a fashion for white girls as pets and sex toys.
1002564102.gif
After work, black women will come home, where a white pet will already be waiting for them.
857f4226028264f8019e6a0f1500d77c.jpg
щенок.gif
tumblr_n4l7b8LCrz1rdc5oto1_1280.jpg
More ideas?

Last edited:
My wife & I had read about this and foiund it stimulation but we did not thing we would get into it. But a black woman my wife works with was drinling after work one Fri. and she talked about giving her an orgasm like never b4. She got very aroused and went weith her to her apartment and they had her first lesbian sex. But it was more than that. This woman dominated my wife and took control of her. She tie4d her up and becan torturing & teasing her until she was begging for release. Then a black man appeared and told her to call me. She told me they were having a party and I should come there. I went. Soon I was naked, tied up & being tortured. By morning we were both still in ropes and we nhad both been fucked. By Sunday we were owned as their slaves. I will never agasin nhave intercourse and my wife belongs to them as a sex slave. I will be castrated if I disobey them. This has already happened to many thousands of coupl;es and it will happen to many more as the years go by. These people are part of the BNWO. They are out there looking for potential couples to take and destroy threm for their pleasure.
We are in our 40's married for 20 years. One segment of their work. Another is to take young boys but that is another topic for the future.

Between the BNWO ownership of white men and women, and the market efficiency of capitalism, white pussy has now become abundantly available such that everyone can own 1 or more. white men are usually kept to support the household and perform menial tasks around the home.
I do the laundry, dishes, vaccuuming, wash the cars, do the yard etc. Zero sex until all is done. Wife's black bull is in charge!

to be honest, black girls won't survive, cause white girls bred by black men make mixed girls, they get brighter and brighter from generation, in the end the so called "BNWO" will be a White New World Order, blacks destroyed theirselves. Not enough learnt in biological school hours, Mendelsohn's Vererbungslehre , that's all. And the winner is: white, lol

I figure in bnwo, black worn will still be present to help further the black race. All pregnancies would go through genetic filtering to ensure appropriate levels of each race, and proper attributes of each.

for example, black Men will be made to ensure bbc. white women would be made to order, like when you get a car. White men would be made super effeminate and submissive. black women would own pets (as above), but I don’t think they would work. What’s the white mens problem. Black man and women would own the white men to allow them to live the life style they want.

Back