What would be the % of cuck husbands that become creampie eaters?

Wow,
I was so surprised first time I cleaned up.
Was NO hesitation what so ever
I went right down NO embarrassment at all even with her bull still there.
Just seemed so natural and I LOVED IT.
she called me into the room all sexy after just being fucked
She and Jeff lying naked on the bed she spread her legs said "go ahead" and I went to work
she rolled into Jeff and they began to make out I seen their toungues intertwined as I ate licked and sucked her pussy
OMG the taste was addicting
I had the smell and taste on my breath for the rest of the day.

Personally I don’t think I “became” a cream pie eater, it’s just what I was born to do. I started in high school after my girlfriend dumped me. I was 16 and a virgin. We had only had oral sex, in both directions. But I knew her new boyfriend was fucking her. So I called her and begged her to let me lick her after he fucked her. First she said no but I think it stuck in her mind because a few nights later she called me to say he had just left and his cum was still inside her. I raced over there as fast as I could. She was still on her bed with a pillow under her butt so not a drop had spilled out. I went down and cleaned her meticulously and swallowed every drop. Nowadays my wife requires me to transfer any black cum I duck out of her pussy into her own mouth so she can swallow it. Any cum i suck out of her ass I get to swallow myself.

I think for most cucks, escecially the ones who feel they were born to be a cuck, will say that eating a creampie not only adds a kink element, but for myself there is something within me that seems in the moment is beyond my control, there is a primal urge and natural instinct to taste and smell where another male has marked his territory in my wifes pussy. To taste and swallow the dominant males sperm, helps me emotionally and mentally reconfirm my sexual status and helps me answer why I have never had any success sexually my entire life. It provides me with a role to play as opposed to being single and relying on masturbating. I think licking up the alpha's semen is a big part of becoming a complete and whole cuckold.

I think for most cucks, escecially the ones who feel they were born to be a cuck, will say that eating a creampie not only adds a kink element, but for myself there is something within me that seems in the moment is beyond my control, there is a primal urge and natural instinct to taste and smell where another male has marked his territory in my wifes pussy. To taste and swallow the dominant males sperm, helps me emotionally and mentally reconfirm my sexual status and helps me answer why I have never had any success sexually my entire life. It provides me with a role to play as opposed to being single and relying on masturbating. I think licking up the alpha's semen is a big part of becoming a complete and whole cuckold.
I couldnt agree more. And i think it reminds you how lucky you are right??? Im single now and would give anything to meet the right woman who woukd happily cuck me and feed me her bull lovers sperm on a regular basis. Im at a point in my life where Id actually be proud and freely admit this to anyone who enquired

Back