What would be the % of cuck husbands that become creampie eaters?

Wow,
I was so surprised first time I cleaned up.
Was NO hesitation what so ever
I went right down NO embarrassment at all even with her bull still there.
Just seemed so natural and I LOVED IT.
she called me into the room all sexy after just being fucked
She and Jeff lying naked on the bed she spread her legs said "go ahead" and I went to work
she rolled into Jeff and they began to make out I seen their toungues intertwined as I ate licked and sucked her pussy
OMG the taste was addicting
I had the smell and taste on my breath for the rest of the day.
Good cuckie boy!

I always told myself i wouldn't be able to do it, it just didn't appeal to me at all. The very first time my wife and her bull went without protection, which was only her second time with him, i was enjoying the show and we were all a lil buzzed and he "forgot the condoms" and she said ok just pull out cause she wasn't on the pill, but he was fucking her good in the "breeding position", ankles on his shoulders. He had already made her squirt once and he looked over at me and nodded and i somehow knew what that meant. I stood up from the chair i was in and change the music to some more sexual music and he was getting in his groove and i saw him get real close and deep with her, she was hanging on him tight too. Then he slowed to deep thrusts then he stopped while she was hanging on to him keeping him close to her and they are kissing really really passionately. I KNEW HE WAS FILLING HER UP and she was taking it all the way in, and i just stood and watched him do it. He stood up and said my bad, i didn't mean to do that, while my wife just layed there trying to catch her breathe, i heard her whisper, It's okay. He started putting his clothes on and she switched directions on our bed so her pussy was facing me. I could see his cum leaking out of her. She looked at me and said the same thing, It's okay. With him standing right there i got onto the bed with her and put my face to her pussy and i could smell his cum mixed with my wife. I was so turned on, my face went straight to ger pussy lips and i slowly started licking, i didn't know what to expect (the taste). Once i tasted them mixed together, i almost came on myself. I couldn't help it, i kept eating her pussy while thinking, i can't believe im doing this. I ended up eating out his entire load out of my wife. She enjoyed every second of it. Idk if i knew she could get pregnant and i thought i was helping prevent that or what it was but i couldn't stop from cleaning up my wife's little pussy from her black bulls cum. So now, whoever her bull is i have no issue cleaning her up stert he unloads in her. She's on the pill now is the only difference.

I always told myself i wouldn't be able to do it, it just didn't appeal to me at all. The very first time my wife and her bull went without protection, which was only her second time with him, i was enjoying the show and we were all a lil buzzed and he "forgot the condoms" and she said ok just pull out cause she wasn't on the pill, but he was fucking her good in the "breeding position", ankles on his shoulders. He had already made her squirt once and he looked over at me and nodded and i somehow knew what that meant. I stood up from the chair i was in and change the music to some more sexual music and he was getting in his groove and i saw him get real close and deep with her, she was hanging on him tight too. Then he slowed to deep thrusts then he stopped while she was hanging on to him keeping him close to her and they are kissing really really passionately. I KNEW HE WAS FILLING HER UP and she was taking it all the way in, and i just stood and watched him do it. He stood up and said my bad, i didn't mean to do that, while my wife just layed there trying to catch her breathe, i heard her whisper, It's okay. He started putting his clothes on and she switched directions on our bed so her pussy was facing me. I could see his cum leaking out of her. She looked at me and said the same thing, It's okay. With him standing right there i got onto the bed with her and put my face to her pussy and i could smell his cum mixed with my wife. I was so turned on, my face went straight to ger pussy lips and i slowly started licking, i didn't know what to expect (the taste). Once i tasted them mixed together, i almost came on myself. I couldn't help it, i kept eating her pussy while thinking, i can't believe im doing this. I ended up eating out his entire load out of my wife. She enjoyed every second of it. Idk if i knew she could get pregnant and i thought i was helping prevent that or what it was but i couldn't stop from cleaning up my wife's little pussy from her black bulls cum. So now, whoever her bull is i have no issue cleaning her up stert he unloads in her. She's on the pill now is the only difference.

wow... that is a HOT story.

Wow,
I was so surprised first time I cleaned up.
Was NO hesitation what so ever
I went right down NO embarrassment at all even with her bull still there.
Just seemed so natural and I LOVED IT.
she called me into the room all sexy after just being fucked
She and Jeff lying naked on the bed she spread her legs said "go ahead" and I went to work
she rolled into Jeff and they began to make out I seen their toungues intertwined as I ate licked and sucked her pussy
OMG the taste was addicting
I had the smell and taste on my breath for the rest of the day.
Inspirational and moving to me. So well described. I love it.

Back