What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

We are in Durban, South Africa now on a cruise ship. Unfortunately the cruise ship staff is off limits. I would never want to be responsible for them loosing their jobs. We will be back in Cape Town next weekend. As was pointed out by BlackCumRSA, I don't know how you let them know you might be interested in playing. Its not like Jamaica where the guys are aggressively hitting on you.

We are in Durban, South Africa now on a cruise ship. Unfortunately the cruise ship staff is off limits. I would never want to be responsible for them loosing their jobs. We will be back in Cape Town next weekend. As was pointed out by BlackCumRSA, I don't know how you let them know you might be interested in playing. Its not like Jamaica where the guys are aggressively hitting on you.
The problem with SA is most cities are not safe

The problem with SA is most cities are not safe
That is true. When we arrived in Richards Bay and Durban the cruise ship warned people who were walking around the port and city. We took ship excursion only for that reason. Cape Town V& A Waterfront is very safe. It's like traveling anywhere. Don't go places you are warned about, stay alert, and don't be Stupid!

That is true. When we arrived in Richards Bay and Durban the cruise ship warned people who were walking around the port and city. We took ship excursion only for that reason. Cape Town V& A Waterfront is very safe. It's like traveling anywhere. Don't go places you are warned about, stay alert, and don't be Stupid!
No tourists on the cruise ship you can pull or are they all over 75 😁

Hope we will have a holiday in africa , may be kenya ? Heard a lot of Chinese were going there .
Gambia is a very good choice. English is widely spoken and much safer and friendlier than South Africa which is still very dangerous.in Gambia very true Africa, people very poor but very happy and friendly. Think Bill Gates did a lot of good health wise in. the area. Amongst the West Indies Tobago is excellent but beware Trinidad which is the same nation but somewhat dangerous.

Gambia is a very good choice. English is widely spoken and much safer and friendlier than South Africa which is still very dangerous.in Gambia very true Africa, people very poor but very happy and friendly. Think Bill Gates did a lot of good health wise in. the area. Amongst the West Indies Tobago is excellent but beware Trinidad which is the same nation but somewhat dangerous.
Thanks for the advice . i hope we can make it this year .

True if you're a tourist you shouldn't just go around especially in the inner cities or CBDs unless you have a tour guide. Have you heard any lucky finding a black bull to play with since you arrived or it a bit difficult?

Looking to do a safari sometime this year. What are the best times to go, as far as weather, and where would you suggest?
I want to take my wife for her 57th birthday. We will be in Italy for one month, and we could probably spend a week to 10 days in Africa.
Do the Safari tours bring a lot of people? Are there smaller safaris available?
One last question, is alcohol allowed on the safaris?

Attachments

• 4AD38ECD-131A-4206-B79A-ED6FD5A7BA84.jpeg
    4AD38ECD-131A-4206-B79A-ED6FD5A7BA84.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 187
Looking to do a safari sometime this year. What are the best times to go, as far as weather, and where would you suggest?
I want to take my wife for her 57th birthday. We will be in Italy for one month, and we could probably spend a week to 10 days in Africa.
Do the Safari tours bring a lot of people? Are there smaller safaris available?
One last question, is alcohol allowed on the safaris?
Safaris are mostly in East and Southern Africa. Kenya and Tanzania has the best diversity of wild life. The beaches there also have beach boys if you want them to assist you with your wife. Southern Africa has nice landscapes and Safaris as well. It all your choice. Do research and choose the best for you

Last edited:
Back