What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

True if you're a tourist you shouldn't just go around especially in the inner cities or CBDs unless you have a tour guide. Have you heard any lucky finding a black bull to play with since you arrived or it a bit difficult?
I will say that everyone we have encountered in Africa have been very friendly and helpful. It's particularly noticable in contrast to some in the US.

To be honest i have not tried to find an African Bull. I have been wearing my QSO bikini at hotel and cruise pools. No one has commented about it. There was one guy in the ship. We were constantly flirting. However, I would never entice him into playing as cruise ship jobs are hard to come by and he would be fired. I would not want to be responsible for that.

Yes just talk to them. Safari is a perfect setting for interracial sex
Friends of ours have been to half a dozen safaris in South Africa. Out of all of them they recommend this one. They said it was nice because they got to see a lot of wild animals, and also had a few beach days as well. Did you ever hear of this company?
photo.jpg

Durban safari and tours. Big Five safaris from Durban city. DurbanSafaris.com​

Friends of ours have been to half a dozen safaris in South Africa. Out of all of them they recommend this one. They said it was nice because they got to see a lot of wild animals, and also had a few beach days as well. Did you ever hear of this company?
photo.jpg

Durban safari and tours. Big Five safaris from Durban city. DurbanSafaris.com​

I'm not familiar with the company names but Durban and Joburg have the best Safaris in South Africa. There are also nice beaches. You will definitely have a great time hopefully you will find a Black bull

Safaris are mostly in East and Southern Africa. Kenya and Tanzania has the best diversity of wild life. The beaches there also have beach boys if you want them to assist you with your wife. Southern Africa has nice landscapes and Safaris as well. It all your choice. Do research and choose the best for you
hi! How safe are the “beach boys” in Kenya?

We've have had a couple of successful trips to Cape town. She's English and always wanted to visit and I'm from the region so know my way around. First time I took her there we found a guy on a local swingers site who was right up her alley. We stayed on one of the vineyards in Stellenbosch and he came to stay over one night and showed Ems how they treat English girls.
Last time we were over she found someone on tinder and after chatting and filling them in on our situation, we met him at one of the bars in camps bay, which lead to dinner and we took him back to the hotel. He fucked her like a god most of the night. As we were in the city for a week we arranged to meet him a twice more. Was a great way to end a the days of being a tourist.
I just got back for Cape Town and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by the tourists that were up for fun. Not too many local couples though.

I think Nigeria or RDC Congo are better places in the world to search cock "hugeness".
But do so many miles to watch a pure stallion can't do his special things bare on a white girl is so sad.
Anyone who live african reality know if exist point for a rapid HIV test?

We went to the Gambia a few years back. It's easy to have a different guy every night if you wish.
we chatted to a couple who were on their last night...they recommended two smashing lads...they fucked Mrs C all holiday...she loved it!
Big lads and heavy cummers...perfect...:threesome:
Love to hear this! A hotwife leaving town recommends a few local lads to an arriving hotwife who gets well fucked with young black dick! Locals get a steady supply of white married pussy. Win win all round!

stretched holes
Please login or become a member to view
Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

Back