What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

What did she tell you?
She didn't tell me anything! I was dating her 1983/84. In '84 her work had her traveling between states, and she openly a guy in each of 3 cities. It wasn't a "cuckold" situation as such - I was no more the cuckold than the other 2 guys. One evening we were all in the same state, so had a date together - her and her 3 guys. It was kind of a trial to see who she would marry! It wasn't sexual at all. I lost out, and she married her current husband. I found this pic on this site about 2016. It was a pleasant shock to see it, but not a surprise at all. She is a very hearty and lusty girl - I mean WAS, and still IS. She actually played a big part in making me the cuckold I am.

Wir möchten nach Tansania reisen, in ein Dorf wo nur einheimische Menschen wohnen. 😄
Ägypten ist näher 😉

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

We are booked in Cape Town for NYE next year 2023. Then we are doing a cruise to Nambia. We want to spend another week or two in South Africa. I'm very interested in a resort experience in Africa! Where would you suggest I go?
Hi Guys, We visit South Africa on an annual basis and love the place. No real swinger resorts but plenty of action. Best to join Swingers Heaven for contacts but be careful as Aids is rampant and make sure any meet is at your hotel as security could be an issue. We will be in CT in Feb 2022

Hi Guys, We visit South Africa on an annual basis and love the place. No real swinger resorts but plenty of action. Best to join Swingers Heaven for contacts but be careful as Aids is rampant and make sure any meet is at your hotel as security could be an issue. We will be in CT in Feb 2022
For those reasons many Europeans specially German, Italian, Czech, UK, waste European women visiting Egypt more closer, better security, and one of lowest HIV %in worldwide

They visit Red Sea mainly and fall in BBC, BDSM lifestyles.

We are booked in Cape Town for NYE next year 2023. Then we are doing a cruise to Nambia. We want to spend another week or two in South Africa. I'm very interested in a resort experience in Africa! Where would you suggest I go?
We went to The Gambia several times. My wife first black experience there, when she returned I have never seen her so excited by the encounter. Could not wait to return.

@paolacpl @Ihopeoneday You are more than welcome in Zanzibar and Dar es salaam. Good beaches, National parks and a lot of Adventures, you will never regreat.
full
Love to feal that in my ass

Back