What would an African vacation be like with your wife?

My wife was invited to go to Africa with her black coworker who was fucking her at the time. She said that he had three wives back there and he sent almost everything he made here back there to support his family. I told her to go and enjoy as much African cock as she could get! She decided not to go because our ******* were little and she didn't want to be away from them. I think he was from Nigeria,but I am not sure,it was back in the early ninties, many years ago. She asked him what his other wives would say,and she said they would treat her like a guest and she wouldn't have to go get the water and carry it back like they do everyday! I laughed and told her to go get the water! Lol

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the information. We’re really not into a safari, unless it’s just to observe the animals. We’re ******* activists, but would love to go out for 2 days into the bush. I’m sure there are tours that take clients out, and perhaps camping. We are excited to go. We had a trip planned last year, but we had to cancel. We’re hopeful that Covid calms down, and we can come this year
There are plenty of activities to get into...if you do make it in Botswana, do keep in touch I can with suggesting cool places depending on your locale and proclivities.

There are plenty of activities to get into...if you do make it in Botswana, do keep in touch I can with suggesting cool places depending on your locale and proclivities.
I definitely will keep in touch. I was surfing the internet today and love some of the safaris in Botswana. After we’ve done and visited everywhere we wanted to visit…we’ll have about 8 days to relax and party.
The pool and bar area of the resort we’re going to looks so beautiful. That’s where we’ll be just relaxing and partying.

I definitely will keep in touch. I was surfing the internet today and love some of the safaris in Botswana. After we’ve done and visited everywhere we wanted to visit…we’ll have about 8 days to relax and party.
The pool and bar area of the resort we’re going to looks so beautiful. That’s where we’ll be just relaxing and partying.
Sounds like you will have a ball...after a horrendous couple of years, its only fitting to let loose and have a great time.

My wife was invited to go to Africa with her black coworker who was fucking her at the time. She said that he had three wives back there and he sent almost everything he made here back there to support his family. I told her to go and enjoy as much African cock as she could get! She decided not to go because our ******* were little and she didn't want to be away from them. I think he was from Nigeria, but I am not sure, it was back in the early ninties, many years ago. She asked him what his other wives would say,and she said they would treat her like a guest and she wouldn't have to go get the water and carry it back like they do everyday! I laughed and told her to go get the water! Lol
My Wife was invited to Gambia in the late 90's, after a month there she returned like a new woman!

That is hot! I hope that the black men there worked your wife's holes good over there! That is what I was hoping for if my wife would gone over there. My wife did ok with the African men who worked with her though, they beat her pussy up good. My friend who used to have threesomes with us before she went black said after trying her a few years ago, that he didn't remember her pussy being so loose. I told him that the Africans did that to her. She was never the same. Her pussy still got the job done and us two white boys still put two loads each in her well fucked box!

Yes, I know you're looking for a black bull for your wife near your house. So why not think the same about the resort? The resort may not be near your home, but it can still be a perfect few days out for your partner. Every year, hundreds of thousands of American and European white couples choose Africa for their vacation. The share of black bulls they hope to find in the resort is huge in this preference. Married men, whose spouses have not yet experienced this experience, see African holidays as a great opportunity. Whether or not they have black bulls that their wives meet regularly, they want them to seize the opportunity during their African holidays. Some husbands arrange a date with the bulls before they check into the hotel, while others encourage their wife to see what happens after they check into the hotel. Yes, I know, you want your wife to evaluate your African vacation. You may not have arranged the bulls before settling in the hotel, it doesn't matter. You are at a resort with a lot of black bulls. Dress your wife in a sexy bikini and send her on a solo trip. Why would you miss this opportunity? You may never have talked to your wife about this lifestyle before, it doesn't matter. Leave it to others to take care of your wife in a resort area with lots of black bulls. Free your wife as much as possible and let her travel alone. And enjoy the holidays knowing your wife is fucked by a bunch of black bulls. Agree with your partner about this before you go to this Africa. And highlight your profits where black bulls are concentrated. You will surely meet someone. Then invite them to your room. African holidays are a great opportunity for your partner to have a great experience. Evaluate this. I also met newly married couples who chose Africa for their honeymoon and heard that on the 2nd day of their honeymoon they invited some black bulls to their room. Alright and you? Have you had an African vacation adventure before? Or are you considering a date to live?

View attachment 4571924View attachment 4571926View attachment 4571927View attachment 4571928View attachment 4571929View attachment 4571930
Only on vacation do we get all the black dick needed for both

Africa Unite ...

Attachments

• 946_1000.jpg
    946_1000.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 1,004
  • 948_1000.jpg
    948_1000.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 860
  • 525_450.jpg
    525_450.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 848
  • d809364b_1325903458564.jpg.jpg
    d809364b_1325903458564.jpg.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 879
  • 006_1000.jpg
    006_1000.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 929
  • 704_1000.jpg
    704_1000.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 909
  • 522_1000.jpg
    522_1000.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 871
  • 930_1000.jpg
    930_1000.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 860
  • 927_1000.jpg
    927_1000.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 857
  • rdc-355763.jpg
    rdc-355763.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 982
My wife was invited to go to Africa with her black coworker who was fucking her at the time. She said that he had three wives back there and he sent almost everything he made here back there to support his family. I told her to go and enjoy as much African cock as she could get! She decided not to go because our ******* were little and she didn't want to be away from them. I think he was from Nigeria,but I am not sure,it was back in the early ninties, many years ago. She asked him what his other wives would say,and she said they would treat her like a guest and she wouldn't have to go get the water and carry it back like they do everyday! I laughed and told her to go get the water! Lol
It would be really great if he could go. Now that your ******* are grown, wife should reconsider her africa trip😄😄

Jamaica is the choice for us again as soon as the travel/covid restrictions are no longer a concern. We enjoyed an anniversary vacation there years ago, and she had the time of her life. The temptation of all that available black cock had her constantly wetting her panties.

Attachments

• 0415132.2.jpg
    0415132.2.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 1,126
Back