What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I am glad more white women like you are choosing BBC. Being a white guy I admit black cock is superior and black men overall fuck better too. I also think white girls and black men passionately fucking and kissing is the most erotically arousing sex there is and looks so natural together like they were meant to fuck each other. It is far much better than white on white sex. Being a white guy I just want to somehow take an active roll and not be ignored.

you must give BBC Bulls total and absolute obedience!
I somehow for some reason obeyed this black stud when I caught him and my then girlfriend fucking years ago and I ended up on my knees with his big black cock in my mouth while my girlfriend watched whiched made her even more horny for him. It was like his bbc had mystical power over me. I still vividly in my mind relive that moment looking up over his hard abs with his cock in my mouth watching him and my girlfriend passionately kissing and weirdly my dick got hard.

I somehow for some reason obeyed this black stud when I caught him and my then girlfriend fucking years ago and I ended up on my knees with his big black cock in my mouth while my girlfriend watched whiched made her even more horny for him. It was like his bbc had mystical power over me. I still vividly in my mind relive that moment looking up over his hard abs with his cock in my mouth watching him and my girlfriend passionately kissing and weirdly my dick got hard.
Did u get on your knees right there and then whete you caught them?

Back