What white guys like to watch

new normal

• Total voters
I have actually been shocked at the way my husband is so subservient to the Bull we have got to know. It was his idea that we do it and I am glad we did. My black Bull is awesome.
I'm sure your bull is awesome with a big cock and you are very lucky and hope II'm successful in having my wife cuckold me and fuck BBC. I want her to get addicted to BBC. I think nothing more erotically sexy than seeing white girls fucking BBC.

White men are pathetic slaves to superior black men
Really white men and women are pathetic slaves to superior black men, it's hard not to be but it is a great more advantage for white women than white men because they get the great pleasure from BBC with the approval of their white hubbies or boyfriends because of their addiction to watch them fuck BBC.

Really white men and women are pathetic slaves to superior black men, it's hard not to be but it is a great more advantage for white women than white men because they get the great pleasure from BBC with the approval of their white hubbies or boyfriends because of their addiction to watch them fuck BBC.

Yeah, I really have no problem treating black guys like superiors and loving it when they fuck my gf. The more black dick she gets, the better.

Back